Guesthouse Home in Downtown
16 Cole St, M5A 0A3 Toronto, Canada – Great location - show map
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Home in Downtown
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Allan Gardens0.3 miles
Riverdale Farm0.5 miles
Phoenix Concert Theatre0.5 miles
Bridgepoint Health0.6 miles
George Brown College Centre for Hospitality & Culinary Arts0.7 miles
Canadian Opera Company0.7 miles
St Michael s Cathedral0.7 miles
George Brown College St. James Campus0.7 miles
Ryerson University0.7 miles
Mackenzie House0.7 miles
Cafe/Bar Tim Hortons0 miles
Restaurant pho u0.1 miles
Restaurant Silk Restaurant & Bar0.2 miles
Cafe/Bar Stout Irish Pub0.2 miles
Restaurant House on Parliament0.3 miles
Cafe/Bar Starbucks0.4 miles
The Distillery District0.7 miles
Yonge-Dundas Square0.8 miles
St. Lawrence Market0.9 miles
Toronto Eaton Center0.9 miles
Hockey Hall of Fame1.1 miles
Toronto Symphony Orchestra1.4 miles
University of Toronto1.5 miles
CN Tower1.6 miles
Harbourfront Centre1.7 miles
Casa Loma2.5 miles
Lake Sugar Beach/Ontarion Lake1.1 miles
River Don River Valley Park River1.7 miles
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport2.5 miles
Toronto Pearson International Airport12.5 miles
Niagara Falls International43.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Home in Downtown
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- 100% renewable electricity used throughout
- Electric car charging station
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Most food provided is organic
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
License number: STR-2009-GRRRPG
FAQs about Home in Downtown
Home in Downtown is 1 miles from the center of Toronto.
Check-in at Home in Downtown is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Home in Downtown (subject to availability):
- Secure parking
- Street parking
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
The prices at Home in Downtown may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Home in Downtown include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Home in Downtown by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 35min
- Taxi 45min
- Train 1h
- Subway/Metro 1h 30min
Home in Downtown offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Entertainment staff