Homewood Suites by Hilton Mont-Tremblant Resort
3035 Chemin de la Chapelle, J8E 1E1 Mont-Tremblant, Canada – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 643 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mont-Tremblant Resort.
|One-Bedroom Suite With Two Double Beds - Smoking|
|× 6||One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking|
|Murphy-Style Queen Bed Studio|
|× 8||Two-Bedroom Suite|
|One-Bedroom Queen Suite|
|Superior Suite with Murphy Bed|
|× 6||One-Bedroom Suite with Loft|
5 Reasons to Choose Homewood Suites by Hilton Mont-Tremblant Resort
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Amerispa 0.1 miles
- Mont Tremblant Activity Centre 0.1 miles
- Gondola 0.1 miles
- La Source Aquaclub 0.2 miles
- Ski Mont-Tremblant 0.3 miles
- Golf le Geant 0.9 miles
- Domaine Saint-Bernard 2.4 miles
- Edge 2.7 miles
- Expo 3.1 miles
- Duncan 3.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Scandinave Spa 3.2 miles
- Golf le diable 4.1 miles
- Mont-Tremblant Casino 4.1 miles
- Mont-Tremblant National Park 4.9 miles
- Complexe Aquatique Mont-Tremblant 6.1 miles
- Aventures Neige 6.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- La Forge Bar & Grill Cafe/bar 0.3 miles
- La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport 16.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Resort Facilities at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mont-Tremblant Resort Great facilities! Review score, 8.3
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Ski-to-Door Access
- Ski Passes Available
- Ski Equipment Rental (on site)
- Ski School (additional charge)
- Ski Storage
Pets are not allowed.
- Nightclub/DJ (additional charge)
- Mini Golf (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 13 per day.
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged CAD 15 per person per night when using existing beds.
One older child or adult stays free of charge in an extra bed.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 643 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: