10647 81st Avenue, T6E 1Y1 Edmonton, Canada –
5 Reasons to Choose HI-Edmonton
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Hostelling International is a membership organisation. All non-members can purchase a membership card upon arrival or an additional 10% fee will be added to the room rate. See the fine print for more details. HI-Edmonton is surrounded by mature trees and lies on a quiet and safe residential street, located one block south of Whyte Avenue and minutes from Edmonton's historic Old Strathcona neighbourhood; this area makes up Edmonton's most prominent arts and entertainment district.
HI-Edmonton takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Whyte Avenue 0.4 miles
- Northern Alberta Clinical Trials and Research Centre 0.6 miles
- University of Alberta Hospital 0.8 miles
- Stollery Children's Hospital 0.9 miles
- The Great Divide Waterfall 1 miles
- University of Alberta 1.1 miles
- Telus Field 1.1 miles
- Alberta Legislature Building 1.2 miles
- Mill Creek Ravine 1.4 miles
- Alberta Centre For Child Family & Community Research 1.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Edmonton Radial Railway Society 1.6 miles
- St. Joseph's Basilica, Edmonton 1.7 miles
- McLeod Building 1.9 miles
- Valley Zoo 1.9 miles
- Edmonton City Centre Mall 2 miles
- Francis Winspear Centre for Music 2 miles
- Fort Edmonton Park 3 miles
- Old Strathcona 3.4 miles
- West Edmonton Mall 5 miles
- Lancaster Park Golf Course 10.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Safeway Supermarket 0 miles
- Da-de-o Restaurant 0.1 miles
- The Black Dog Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Old Strathcona Farmers Market Market 0.1 miles
- Edmonton Airport 14.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- BBQ Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Pool Table
- Game Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and charges apply.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child from 6 to 12 years is charged CAD 15 per night when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged CAD 20 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that this hotel does not accept AMEX.
If you are not a member of Hosteling International (HI), you must pay a 10% fee or buy a membership card upon arrival.
This property cannot accommodate residents of Edmonton.
Guests can only stay for maximum 14 days at any time, there must be at least 14 days in between reservations.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.