HI Toronto Hostel
76 Church Street, M5C 2G1 Toronto, Canada –
Quadruple Room with Private Bathroom
Bed in 14 bed mixed dormitory room
Room Selected at Check In
Double Room with Private Bathroom
Bed in 4-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room
Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room
Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room
Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room
Bed in 6-Bed Male Dormitory Room
Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room
Bed in 8-Bed Female Dormitory Room
Bed in 8-Bed Male Dormitory Room
Bed in 10-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room
Bed in 10-Bed Male Dormitory Room
Bed in 10-Bed Female Dormitory Room
5 Reasons to Choose HI Toronto Hostel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
We are so proud of our city and we want to share it with you. We recommend: lunch at St Lawrence Market,the AGO or ROM, sip on a fresh coffee and people watch at Trinity Bellwoods Park, a hike in the nature of High Park, live the nightlife at King W.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- King Subway Station 0.2 miles
- St. Lawrence Market 0.2 miles
- George Brown College St. James Campus 0.2 miles
- Scotiabank 0.3 miles
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce 0.3 miles
- St. Michael's Hospital 0.3 miles
- Hudson's Bay Queen Street 0.3 miles
- St Michael s Cathedral 0.3 miles
- Elgin and Winter Garden Theatres 0.3 miles
- Queen Subway Station 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hockey Hall of Fame 0.3 miles
- Toronto Eaton Center 0.4 miles
- Yonge-Dundas Square 0.5 miles
- Air Canada Centre 0.5 miles
- Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts 0.5 miles
- Ryerson University 0.6 miles
- Toronto Symphony Orchestra 0.6 miles
- CN Tower 0.8 miles
- Queens Park 1.3 miles
- University of Toronto 1.3 miles
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport 1.7 miles
- Pearson Airport 12.7 miles
- John C. Munro Airport 43.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- Shared Kitchen
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment
- Entertainment Staff
Food & Drink
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs CAD 18 per day.
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
4:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
Cribs are not available.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 8 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
HI Toronto Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
A membership can be purchased on arrival. Please contact the hostel directly for more information using the contact details found on your booking confirmation.
Guests are required to show a government issued photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Birth certificates, SIN cards and Health Cards are not accepted as valid ID.
Please note, a deposit of 100% of the first night stay may be charged any time prior to arrival.
Please note that residents of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) cannot be accommodated at this property.