Inn on the Lake, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
3009 Highway 2, B2T 1J5 Lower Sackville, Canada – Great location - show map
|Double Room with Two Double Beds|
|Deluxe King Room|
|Superior King Room|
5 Reasons to Choose Inn on the Lake, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
The Inn On The Lake, an Ascend Hotel Collection® Member is nestled along a tranquil lakefront, combining unique beauty with luxury, exceptional service and value, making this Fall River, Nova Scotia hotel the perfect oasis just outside of Halifax.
This boutique hotel is set on four acres of parkland with a private white sand beach on the Shubenacadie Canal system's picturesque Lake Thomas. This Nova Scotia, Canada hotel is just minutes from Bayers Lake, Dartmouth Crossing and Mic Mac Mall shopping centers. Peggy's Cove and the Annapolis Valley are short day trips while downtown Halifax and Dartmouth are only 20 minutes away. The hotel offers free airport transportation to the Halifax Stanfield International Airport from 5 a.m. to midnight.
The elegant atmosphere of the on-site restaurant, Encore is an added bonus for guests and the cozy on-site Old English style pub Oliver's is a great place to relax after a long day of enjoying all the area has to offer.
Inn on the Lake, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Dartmouth Crossing 7.5 miles
- Bedford Institute of Oceanography 8.6 miles
- Mic Mac Mall 8.8 miles
- Fairview Lawn Cemetery 10.1 miles
- Casino Nova Scotia Halifax 10.9 miles
- Halifax Commons 10.9 miles
- The Nova Scotia Hospital 11 miles
- Halifax City Hall 11.1 miles
- Halifax Shopping Centre 11.1 miles
- Scotiabank Centre 11.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- World Trade and Convention Centre 11.1 miles
- Halifax Grand Parade 11.1 miles
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic 11.2 miles
- Halifax Citadel National Historic Site of Canada 11.3 miles
- Alexander Keith's Brewery 11.4 miles
- Old Burying Ground 11.5 miles
- Halifax Central Library 11.5 miles
- Park Lane 11.5 miles
- Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk 11.6 miles
- Dalhousie University 11.8 miles
- Bayer's Lake Lake 19 miles
- Robert L. Stanfield Airport 7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Facilities of Inn on the Lake, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member Great facilities! Review score, 8.6
- Private Beach Area
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
Front Desk Services
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (free)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note, complimentary parking is only available for the duration of your stay. Additional long-term parking is available upon request and with surcharge. Guests should contact the hotel directly for more information.
Please note, a valid credit card is needed for pre-authorisation at time of check-in. Pre-paid credit cards and visa debit cards are not considered a valid credit card by this hotel. If a valid credit card is not provided at check in, the hotel will require payment for your stay plus a CAD 250.00 refundable security deposit. Guests are required to show government issued photo ID.
On December 24th and 25th, 2016 all food and beverage services will be closed and there will be no airport shuttle service available. Housekeeping services will also be limited. Please contact the hotel for further information.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 154 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: