Inn the Estuary
2991 North West Bay Road, V9P 9E2 Nanoose Bay, Canada – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 105 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located in the Nanoose Estuary, this inn is completely surrounded by wetlands and borders the Qualicom National Wildlife Area. Its architecture is inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright.
A cozy fireplace and a private patio with an outdoor soaker bath are part of every room at Inn the Estuary. They have large windows with views of the ocean, mountains and estuary.
Guests can explore the surrounding area and enjoy Nanoose Federal Wildlife Reserve which borders the property.
Morecroft Park and Fairwinds golf course are 3.1 mi from the inn. Craig Heritage Park & Museum is 5 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
- We stayed last summer in the larger suite with the king bed. Is it available at all in July?Hello! Good to hear form you! Yes, it is. Currently to following windows are available: 6-8 11-16 18-29 AngelaAnswered on January 19, 2022
- Hello, we would like to do a blog post about your accomodations, we stayed there last year, can we use some of your pictures? We mainly want to featu..Hi Melissa, Of course! Thank you! We would love to see the bog post when it's up. Thank you, AngelaAnswered on July 9, 2020
- Hi-- Is the outdoor tub a hot tub? Or is it more like a regular bathtub that's outdoors?thank you for your inquiry .soaker tubs more like large bathtubs.air jets in the one in the wetlands no jets in the view suiteAnswered on June 12, 2021
- Do the King size suites have outdoor hot tubs?Hello, yes, all of the suites have outdoor tubs!Answered on November 15, 2021
- Is the property walkable? I am planning a momcation without my vehicle, will be coming in from Nanaimo via plane/cab and not have a rental.hi.We are close to the store.7 min walk.Bus stop 7 min.Hope this helps.Answered on June 10, 2020
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
From 4:00 PM
You need to let the property know what time you'll be arriving in advance.
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 2 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Inn the Estuary accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 9:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please inform Inn the Estuary of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Inn the Estuary
Inn the Estuary is 1,000 feet from the center of Nanoose Bay.
The prices at Inn the Estuary may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, Inn the Estuary is popular with guests booking family stays.
Inn the Estuary offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Horseback riding
Check-in at Inn the Estuary is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Inn the Estuary by:
- Car 25min