InterContinental Toronto Yorkville
220 Bloor Street West, M5S 1T8 Toronto, Canada –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 519 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at InterContinental Toronto Yorkville.
Executive King Suite
Two-Bedroom Suite with City View
Queen Room with Two Queen Beds
King View Room
Room Selected at Check-In
Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds
Deluxe King Room
6 Reasons to Choose InterContinental Toronto Yorkville
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Toronto
Escape to the cosmopolitan city of Toronto in fashionable Yorkville, one of Toronto's most fashionable neighborhoods, with high-end restaurants, boutiques, and art galleries only a short stroll away. Our boutique hotel redefines luxury standards with a uniquely personal touch to service and an approachable elegance. Enjoy luxury downtown Toronto amenities such as our award-winning Signatures restaurant, Penthouse lap pool, swanky vodka bar, Proof, and our outdoor patio, SkyLounge which has been awarded the best patio in the city.
Area Info –
- St. George Subway Station 0.1 miles
- Royal Ontario Museum 0.1 miles
- George R. Gardiner Museum of Ceramic Art 0.1 miles
- Varsity Stadium 0.2 miles
- Museum Subway Station 0.2 miles
- Hazelton Lanes Shopping Centre 0.2 miles
- Bata Shoe Museum 0.2 miles
- Bay Subway Station 0.3 miles
- Queens Park 0.3 miles
- Robarts Library 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- University of Toronto 0.4 miles
- Ryerson University 1.1 miles
- Yonge-Dundas Square 1.2 miles
- Toronto Eaton Center 1.3 miles
- Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts 1.3 miles
- Toronto Symphony Orchestra 1.6 miles
- Hockey Hall of Fame 1.7 miles
- CN Tower 1.8 miles
- Air Canada Centre 1.9 miles
- York University 8.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Metro Supermarket 0.6 miles
- STK Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Lake Ontario-Lake Shore Lake 2.5 miles
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport 2.6 miles
- Pearson Airport 11.5 miles
- John C. Munro Airport 43.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs CAD 39 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 19 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged CAD 25 per person per night when using existing beds.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
InterContinental Toronto Yorkville accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note, for all pre-paid bookings, guests are requested to produce the credit card used for booking along with valid photo identification. If this is not possible, the guest must provide another credit card in their own name. Cash payments for incidentals are not accepted for pre-paid bookings.
Please note that bed and breakfast rates offer breakfast for 2 guests only. Additional charges are applicable per each additional guest.