JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort
P.O. Box 31 1050 Paignton House Road, P0B 1G0 Minett, Canada –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 321 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort.
One-Bedroom King Suite with Water view
King Studio with Sofa Bed and Water View
One Bedroom King Suite with Balcony
Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony
Two-Bedroom Suite with Fireplace
Deluxe King Studio with Sofa Bed
Two Bedroom Penthouse Suite with water View
King Studio with Sofa Bed
King Studio with Sofa Bed and Balcony
Queen Room with Two Queen Beds
One-Bedroom King Suite
Deluxe One-Bedroom King Suite
Deluxe One-Bedroom King Suite with Water View
Two-Bedroom Suite with Water View
5 Reasons to Choose JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa on Lake Rosseau is recognized by National Geographic as one of the world's top ten resort views.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Eaglecrest Aerial Park 16.6 miles
- Santa s Village 18 miles
- Muskoka Boat Heritage Centre 18.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Rock Grill and Patio Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Silver Stream Farms Market 5.5 miles
- Foodland Supermarket 8.8 miles
- Turtle Jack\'s Muskoka Grill Restaurant 9.1 miles
- Port Carling Farmers\' Market Market 9.3 miles
- Cottage Law Canteen Cafe/Bar 10.8 miles
- Crossroads Restaurant Restaurant 11 miles
- Rosseau Summer Farmers\' Market Market 11.1 miles
- Bass Lake Roadhouse Cafe/Bar 14.3 miles
- Bala Falls Pub Cafe/Bar 16.7 miles
- Indian River River 8.9 miles
- Lake Joseph Lake 9.3 miles
- Lake Muskoka Lake 12.4 miles
- Lake Rosseau Lake 0 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Water Sports Facilities (on site) (additional charge)
- Bikes Available (free)
- Game Room
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 30 per day.
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room Service
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 18 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 3 years is charged CAD 20 per person per night in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged CAD 30 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The daily resort fee (CAD 39 from May-October, CAD 29 from November-April) includes WiFi and other amenities.
Please note that balconies are closed and not accessible from November to April.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.