Kvarno Guest House
242 Mavis Avenue, PO Box 193, V0R 3A0 Ucluelet, Canada –
Welcome to the west coast of Canada - or as we call it "the wet coast". Our home is located in a quiet, semi-rural area outside of Ucluelet. This is not the land of malls and instant gratification - people come here to get away. Unplug and enjoy!
We moved to Ucluelet because we love human-powered water sports and nature. There are so many ways to enjoy the water here - sea kayak, surf kayak, surf boards, SUPs and canoes. There are many hikes - and at each tide or change of weather the same hike can become a different hike than the time before.
We are just a few minutes drive from Ucluelet - a town starting to make a name for itself other than "the place you go when Tofino is full". Our catch and release Aquarium, the many sections of the Wild Pacific Trail, the Friday Night Market, interpretative programs at Big Beach, unique food trucks and restaurants as well as festivals throughout the year make this a place to come to enjoy all by itself.
Languages spoken: English
Area Info –
- Image West Gallery 2.3 miles
- Huu-Mees-Ma-As Native Art Gallery 2.7 miles
- Ucluelet Aquarium 2.7 miles
- Long Beach 10.2 miles
- Radar Hill 14.3 miles
- Chesterman Beach 17.3 miles
- Maquinna Provincial Marine Park 17.6 miles
- Tofino Botanical Gardens 17.6 miles
- Wickannish Interpretive Centre 19 miles
- Clayoquot Sound 19.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Cedar Grill Restaurant 3.1 miles
- Blue Room Restaurant 3.1 miles
- Matterson House Restaurant 3.1 miles
- Eagle\'s Nest Pub Cafe/Bar 3.1 miles
- Barkley Cafe Cafe/Bar 3.1 miles
- Co-op Grocery Store Supermarket 3.1 miles
- Murray\'s Grocery Market 3.1 miles
- Florencia Beach, Pacific Rim National Park Ocean/Sea 1.2 miles
- Wickaninish Beach, Pacific Rim National Park Ocean/Sea 6.2 miles
- Long Beach, Pacific Rim National Park Ocean/Sea 11.2 miles
- Comox Airport 60.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Freedom to eat when you want
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Washing machine
- Alarm clock
- Free toiletries
- Body soap
- Shower Chair
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
Space for everyone to be together
- Dining area
- Sitting area
Media & Technology
Fun for everyone under one roof
- Cable channels
- DVD Player
- Hot tub
- Private entrance
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Entire unit located on ground floor
Sit back and relax
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Hiking Off-site
- Private apartment in building
Outdoor & View
Enjoy the view
- Garden view
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs or music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Designated Smoking Area
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Any additional children or adults stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 6.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Credit cards are only needed to guarantee your booking .