Brockamour Manor Bed and Breakfast
433 King Street, L0S 1J0 Niagara on the Lake, Canada –
Excellent location — rated 9.6/10! (score from 89 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
King Room - Cousin Amelia
Superior Queen Room - Sister Isabella
Deluxe King Room - Lady Sophia
King Room - Sister Charlotte
Superior King Room - Sir Isaac Brock
Brockamour Manor is a grand old mansion originally built in 1809. It sits on almost an acre of private property that is surrounded by hedges and a wooded area. The house has three covered porches for guest use - perfect for sipping wine after a day of exploring everything that Niagara-on-the-Lake has to offer. All of the rooms have fireplaces and most have jacuzzi/spa baths making it a perfect winter retreat as well!
Property surroundings –
- Fort George National Historic Site of Canada 0.4 miles
- Shaw Festival Theatre 0.5 miles
- Jackson-Triggs Winery 0.7 miles
- Peller Estates 0.8 miles
- Konzelmann Winery 3.3 miles
- Brock's Monument 6.3 miles
- Floral Clock 7.1 miles
- Butterfly Conservatory 7.9 miles
- Botanical Gardens 7.9 miles
- Niagara College Residence & Conference Center 7.9 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Whirlpool Aero Car 9.1 miles
- Greyhound Canada 9.8 miles
- Amtrak/Via/Go Train Station 9.8 miles
- Niagara Falls Culinary Institute 10.8 miles
- Casino Niagara 10.9 miles
- Rainbow Bridge 11.1 miles
- Skylon Tower 11.3 miles
- Old Falls Street 11.4 miles
- American Falls 11.4 miles
- Horseshoe Falls 11.8 miles
- Lake Ontario Lake 0.6 miles
- Niagara River River 0.6 miles
- Niagara Falls International 11.8 miles
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport 27.5 miles
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport 30.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Brockamour Manor Bed and Breakfast
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
Pets are not allowed.
- Games room
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily maid service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Adult only
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
13:00 - 16:00
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children older than 10 years are welcome.
One child or adult is charged CAD 50 per person per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Bankcard Brockamour Manor Bed and Breakfast accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests are kindly requested to inform the property in advance of their estimated time of arrival. This can be noted in the Comments Box during booking or by contacting the property using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.