Brockamour Manor Bed and Breakfast
433 King Street, L0S 1J0 Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 103 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Brockamour Manor Bed and Breakfast.
Rick & Colleen have owned Brockamour Manor since October, 2006. Brockamour Manor is grand old mansion originally built in 1809. It sits on almost an acre of private property that is surrounded by hedges and a wooded area. The house has three covered porches for guest use - perfect for sipping wine after a day of exploring everything that Niagara-on-the-Lake has to offer. All of the rooms have fireplaces and most have jacuzzi/spa baths making it a perfect winter retreat as well!
Brockamour Manor Bed and Breakfast takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Fort George National Historic Site of Canada 0.4 miles
- Shaw Festival Theatre 0.5 miles
- Jackson-Triggs Winery 0.7 miles
- Peller Estates 0.8 miles
- Konzelmann Winery 3.3 miles
- Brock's Monument 6.3 miles
- Floral Clock 7.1 miles
- Butterfly Conservatory 7.9 miles
- Botanical Gardens 7.9 miles
- Niagara College Residence & Conference Center 7.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Whirlpool Aero Car 9.1 miles
- Greyhound Canada 9.8 miles
- Amtrak/Via/Go Train Station 9.8 miles
- Niagara Falls Culinary Institute 10.8 miles
- Casino Niagara 10.9 miles
- Rainbow Bridge 11.1 miles
- Skylon Tower 11.3 miles
- Old Falls Street 11.4 miles
- American Falls 11.4 miles
- Horseshoe Falls 11.8 miles
- Lake Ontario Lake 0.6 miles
- Niagara River River 0.6 miles
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport 27.5 miles
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport 30.9 miles
- Pearson Airport 40.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Brockamour Manor Bed and Breakfast
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Pool Table
- Game Room
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Adults Only
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children older than 10 years are welcome.
One child or adult is charged CAD 50 per person per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests are kindly requested to inform the property in advance of their estimated time of arrival. This can be noted in the Comments Box during booking or by contacting the property using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.