Hotel Zero 1 Montreal
1 Boulevard René Levesque Est, H2X 3Z5 Montréal, Canada –
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 1400 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
At the heart of Montréal’s Quartier des Spectacles and located in an inspiring, modern and urban environment, ZERO 1 reinvents the concept of the downtown hotel with the casual chic design and comfort of its 163 rooms and suites. Each equipped with a mini kitchenette. Try our new restaurant, Z Tapas Lounge, a modern place, trendy and friendly that offers a nice variety of tapas, created by our chef Marielvi Falvino.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Hydro-Quebec 0.1 miles
- Nouveau Monde Theatre 0.1 miles
- Complexe Desjardins 0.2 miles
- Montreal Symphonic Orchestra 0.2 miles
- Saint-Laurent Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Place d'Armes Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Museum of Contemporary Art 0.2 miles
- Champ-de-Mars Metro Station 0.3 miles
- Place des Arts 0.3 miles
- Place des Arts Metro station 0.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Berri Uqam Metro Station 0.4 miles
- Place Jacques Cartier 0.4 miles
- Notre Dame Basilica Montreal 0.4 miles
- Eaton Centre Montreal 0.6 miles
- Old Port of Montreal 0.7 miles
- McGill University 0.8 miles
- Bell Centre 1 miles
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts 1.1 miles
- Montreal Casino 1.8 miles
- Montreal Biodome 3.5 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Foufounes Électriques Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport 9.8 miles
- Plattsburgh International Airport 58.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Z Tapas Lounge
Cuisine: Local, International, Latin American, European
6 reasons to choose Hotel Zero 1 Montreal
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Montréal
Most popular facilities
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 28 per day.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Soundproof rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 00:00
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One further child or adult is charged CAD 25 per night in an extra bed.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Zero 1 Montreal accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that this is a non-smoking hotel. This includes electronic cigarettes.
Please note: A deposit is required when borrowing a hotel ethernet cord.
Please note that prepaid credit cards are not accepted as a method of payment.
A security deposit will be requested upon check-in and will be taken on the guest's credit card or debit card. This deposit will be refunded at check-out pending possible damages.