Hotel Zero 1 Montreal
1 Boulevard René Levesque Est, H2X 3Z5 Montreal, Canada –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 1404 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Zero 1 Montreal.
At the heart of Montréal’s Quartier des Spectacles and located in an inspiring, modern and urban environment, ZERO 1 reinvents the concept of the downtown hotel with the casual chic design and comfort of its 163 rooms and suites. Each equipped with a mini kitchenette. Try our new restaurant, Z Tapas Lounge, a modern place, trendy and friendly that offers a nice variety of tapas, created by our chef Marielvi Falvino.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Hydro-Quebec 0.1 miles
- Nouveau Monde Theatre 0.1 miles
- Complexe Desjardins 0.2 miles
- Montreal Symphony Orchestra 0.2 miles
- Saint-Laurent Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Place d'Armes Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Museum of Contemporary Art 0.2 miles
- Champ-de-Mars Metro Station 0.3 miles
- Place des Arts 0.3 miles
- Place des Arts Metro station 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Berri Uqam Metro Station 0.4 miles
- Place Jacques Cartier 0.4 miles
- Notre Dame Basilica Montreal 0.4 miles
- Eaton Center Montreal 0.6 miles
- Old Port of Montreal 0.7 miles
- McGill University 0.8 miles
- Bell Centre 1 miles
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts 1.1 miles
- Montreal Casino 1.8 miles
- Montreal Biodome 3.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Foufounes Électriques Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Z Tapas Lounge
Food: Local, International, Latin American, European
6 Reasons to Choose Hotel Zero 1 Montreal
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Montreal
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 28 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One additional child or adult is charged CAD 25 per night in an extra bed.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Zero 1 Montreal accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that this is a non-smoking hotel. This includes electronic cigarettes.
Please note: A deposit is required when borrowing a hotel ethernet cord.
Please note that prepaid credit cards are not accepted as a method of payment.
A security deposit will be requested upon check-in and will be taken on the guest's credit card or debit card. This deposit will be refunded at check-out pending possible damages.