Le Coureur Des Bois
15 rue Sainte-Ursule, G1R 4C7 Quebec City, Canada – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.9/10! (score from 99 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Le Coureur Des Bois is an ancestral, stone home in Old Québec, just 5 minutes’ walk from Saint-Jean Street as well as the city’s main attractions. Featuring unique elements like stone and/or brick walls, rooms at Le Coureur Des Bois B&B are individually decorated. A cable TV, free WiFi, a refrigerator and a bathrobe are provided in all rooms. Breakfast is served in Le Coureur Des Bois’s dining room every morning and varies daily, along with a selection of coffees. Place d'Youville, a public square, is just 5 minutes’ walk away and is home to the Capitole de Québec and Palais Montcalm theatres. The Québec City Convention Centre and Parliament Building are also 5 minutes’ walk away.
This is our guests' favourite part of Quebec City, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.Le Coureur Des Bois has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 28 Aug 2013.
- Free WiFi
- Non-smoking rooms
See what guests loved the most:
- LlinosUnited Kingdom“Beautiful property, clean and a superb breakfast. Diolch!”
- WooyeonSouth Korea“The room was very clean, and the breakfast was fantastic!!!! Very nice place.”
- ShellyCanada“The room was beautiful and very clean. The whole property is gorgeous inside and out. Hosts were both wonderfu and very friendly. Breakfast was quite filling and was cooked well! The location is absolutely perfect! Would 100% stay here again!”
- AprilCanada“Breakfast was good and location is perfect. Parking is also nearby”
- MariaFinland“The location was perfect, less than 1 minute walk to the main shopping/restaurant street. The breakfast was amazing - you get to choose from a few options and it was delicious and a great start for the day. The owner was very friendly and helpful....”
- AlexUnited Kingdom“the b&b was exactly what we wanted. the owners were great and very accommodating. rooms and place as a whole was very charming and was in a great location. Breakfast was delicious.”
- WendyCanada“We had an amazing stay here. Very comfy cozy rooms, and the most incredible breakfasts. Perfect way to start the day. Definitely hoping to go back.”
- DarrenCanada“Fabulous, location, room and breakfasts were all excellent. Would definitely stay here again. Claude and Nicole were wonderful hosts.”
- MaryCanada“Our room was charming, the bed was very comfortable, the breakfasts were excellent, the service was friendly and efficient, and the shower was terrific. A bonus: refills of the delicious lattes, something missing from other places we've stayed.”
- MichelCanada“Cozy and clean B&B under Claude and Nicole excellent care. Quiet room and very good breakfast. Centrally located, all Old Quebec City center landmarks are at walking distance.”
Property questions and answers
Property surroundings *
Facilities of Le Coureur Des BoisGreat facilities! Review score, 9.5
- Free WiFi
- Non-smoking rooms
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Sun terrace
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Coffee house on site
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- Smoke alarms
- Adult only
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Mosquito net
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
From 16:00 to 19:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children older than 10 years are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 10 and older are allowed)
Le Coureur Des Bois accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests must be quiet between 22:00 and 08:00.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
Please inform Le Coureur Des Bois in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: NumÃ©ro Ãtablissement : 076171