Stay in the heart of Montreal – Excellent location – show map
This modern hotel in central Montreal features a free espresso bar in its hall and WiFi in all rooms. In-room massage and spa services are also offered.
Rooms at Hotel Le Germain Montreal are furnished with environmentally-friendly items made in Quebec and decorated with original artwork. A wall-mounted 42-inch flat-screen TV is included, as is a workstation with easy computer connections. Beds feature goose down duvets and feather pillows.
Le Boulevardier Restaurant, offering authentic Quebec dishes, is open on-site at the Hotel Le Germain. A lounge with bar service and fireplace is located on the hotel’s main level.
The Hotel Le Germain is less than 15 minutes from the Parc Olympique, site of the 1976 Summer Olympics. Montreal Central Station is a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
This is our guests' favorite part of Montreal, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Do I have to put a down depuBonjour! We ask for a credit card for the reservation only to guarantee your reservation. You will have to provide one upon your arrival as well!Answered on June 11, 2020
- What is the parking rate per day? Is the parking close to the hotel?we are offering a Valet parking starting at 40$/night. you have illimited acces to you car during your stay with us. also, it is a undergrown parking...Answered on February 26, 2020
- Do the guest rooms come with microwaves? ThanksBonjour - Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we do not have any rooms with microwaves. But, we will gladly reheat any meal if you need too. B..Answered on May 6, 2022
- Does your hotel have self serve laundry?hi, really sorry for the delay, we dont face a self serve laundry but we are parted with a compagnie. they are close for the 25, 26 December and 1 and..Answered on December 21, 2019
- Hello, is the hotel pet friendly? How much should I pay if bring my dog?Bonjour, thank you for your question - Indeed, our hotel is pet friendly. You will have an additional fees of 30$ for your stay, which is a housekeepi..Answered on August 16, 2021
- Still looking?
Restaurant Le Boulvardier
Food: French, Local
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Hôtel Le Germain Montréal accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Restaurant Le Boulvardier: Closed from Thu, Aug 15, 2019 until Tue, Dec 31, 2019
License number: 150975
FAQs about Hôtel Le Germain Montréal
Room options at Hôtel Le Germain Montréal include:
Hôtel Le Germain Montréal is 0.6 miles from the center of Montreal.
The prices at Hôtel Le Germain Montréal may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hôtel Le Germain Montréal by:
- Car 25min
Hôtel Le Germain Montréal offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Happy hour
Hôtel Le Germain Montréal has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurant Le Boulvardier
Check-in at Hôtel Le Germain Montréal is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.