Le Westin Resort & Spa
100 chemin Kandahar, J8E 1E2 Mont-Tremblant, Canada –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 430 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Le Westin Resort & Spa.
Standard Queen Room
Deluxe King Room
King Suite with Sofa Bed
Two Queen Beds Suite
Two-Bedroom Suite with One King and Two Queen Beds
5 Reasons to Choose Le Westin Resort & Spa
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Area Info –
- Amerispa 0 miles
- La Source Aquaclub 0.1 miles
- Mont Tremblant Activity Centre 0.1 miles
- Gondola 0.1 miles
- Ski Mont-Tremblant 0.2 miles
- Golf le Geant 0.8 miles
- Domaine Saint-Bernard 2.3 miles
- Edge 2.7 miles
- Scandinave Spa 3.1 miles
- Expo 3.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Duncan 3.1 miles
- Golf le diable 4 miles
- Mont-Tremblant Casino 4 miles
- Mont-Tremblant National Park 5 miles
- Complexe Aquatique Mont-Tremblant 6 miles
- Aventures Neige 6.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Bistro Au Grain de Café Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport 16.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Fence Around Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Ski School (additional charge)
- Ski Storage
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Mini Golf (additional charge)
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 25 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Safe (additional charge)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged CAD 50 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged CAD 50 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged CAD 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The breakfast price is for information only and can be modified at any time without prior notice.
Please note, the swimming pool schedule is subject to change without notice.
Please note that as of August 29, 2016, the Amerispa will be open closed from Monday to Thursday until further notice. The Amerispa inside the Fairmont hotel located a few steps away will remain open.
Hours of operation of the restaurant are as follows: Monday to Friday: 07:00 to 11:00 / 14:00 to 22:00. Saturday and Sunday: 07:00 to 22:00.
Please note, applicable fees and taxes will be added to the final cancellation cost.
Please note, only one dog weighing less than 18 kilos is permitted in a room. For dogs weighing more than 18 kilos, a fee of CAD 200 fee applies, per stay. Please contact the property directly to confirm if your pet can be accommodated.
Please note that the parking fees do not include taxes.
The property offers free WiFi with a limit of 200MB per 24 hours. Guest may upgrade the bandwidth for an additional cost.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.