Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
343 Main Street East, K0K 2T0 Picton, Canada – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 291 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Merrill House! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in Picton, 30 miles from Empire Theater, Merrill House provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a garden. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has a 24-hour front desk, room service and organizing tours for guests.
Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, guest rooms at the hotel have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms come with a balcony.
A à la carte breakfast is available daily at Merrill House.
The accommodation offers a sauna. Guests at Merrill House will be able to enjoy activities in and around Picton, like hiking and cycling.
Sandbanks Provincial Park is 12 miles from the hotel, while Tyendinaga Caves is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Kingston Airport, 47 miles from Merrill House.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Merrill House
- Which rooms do you have available on the main floor? Looking for two double or queen beds. Thank youHi, Thank you for reaching out to us at Merrill House. For our double occupancy rooms on the main floor the one that we have is the Prince Edward Room...Answered on February 13, 2020
- I would need main floor. Anything available this week?Thank you for your enquiry. The only room we have available on the first floor for the remainder of the week is on Thursday. The price is $525/night...Answered on August 9, 2022
- Do you have a 2 double bed room for Sept. 23 and 24 and what is the priceHi, Sorry about our delayed response. We do have 2 double bed rooms available those nights for $399/night. Thanks, Merrill HouseAnswered on September 1, 2019
- Hi, are let’s allowed?I believe you're asking if pets are allowed? Our property isn't really appropriate for animals, so only service dogs are allowed. Regards, Tina Head...Answered on April 24, 2022
- Exactly what does half board mean? And what is included in the half boardThank you for your interest in Merrill House. Half board usually includes two meals, one of them is breakfast, the other is either lunch or dinner. ...Answered on March 6, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Merrill House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Merrill House
From the nearest airport, you can get to Merrill House by:
- Car 2h 30min
The prices at Merrill House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Merrill House can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Merrill House has 1 restaurant:
Room options at Merrill House include:
Merrill House is 800 feet from the center of Picton.
Check-in at Merrill House is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Merrill House offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Walking tours
- Horseback riding
- Temporary art galleries
- Themed dinners
- Bike tours
- Tour or class about local culture
- Movie nights