DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Downtown
108 Chestnut Street, M5G 1R3 Toronto, Canada –
Queen Room - Disability Access
Superior One-Bedroom King Suite
Queen Room with Roll-in Shower
Deluxe King Suite with Sofa Bed
Double Room with Two Double Beds
Deluxe King Suite with Kitchenette
Premium King Suite
Deluxe King Suite
Deluxe King Suite with Spa Bath
5 Reasons to Choose DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Downtown
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Toronto
Modern, downtown hotel minutes from Dundas Square and local attractions. We offer Complimentary WiFi, 24-hour fitness center, heated indoor swimming pool and sauna. There is a complimentary 24 hours business centre and 13000 sq. ft. of meeting space.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- St. Patrick Subway Station 0.1 miles
- Toronto Coach Terminal 0.1 miles
- Ontario Legislative Buildings 0.2 miles
- Church of the Holy Trinity 0.2 miles
- Toronto Eaton Center 0.2 miles
- Osgoode Hall 0.2 miles
- Osgoode Subway Station 0.2 miles
- Toronto Rehabilitation Institute 0.3 miles
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection 0.3 miles
- New City Hall 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts 0.3 miles
- Yonge-Dundas Square 0.3 miles
- Ryerson University 0.4 miles
- Toronto Symphony Orchestra 0.5 miles
- Hockey Hall of Fame 0.6 miles
- University of Toronto 0.8 miles
- Queens Park 0.8 miles
- CN Tower 0.8 miles
- Air Canada Centre 0.9 miles
- BMO Field 2.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- St Lawrence Market Market 0.9 miles
- Uncle Tesu\'s Cheese Cake Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Lake Ontario Lake 3.1 miles
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport 1.7 miles
- Pearson Airport 12.1 miles
- John C. Munro Airport 43.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Hemispheres Restaurant Bistro
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 35 per day.
- Parking Garage
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged CAD 30 per night when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged CAD 30 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Downtown accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests under the age of 18 are only allowed to check in with a parent or official guardian.
Please note, for New Year's Eve, December 31st 2018, all registered guests will be issued a wrist band upon check-in. This must be worn to access the guest room elevators. A credit card is required upon check-in. Cash payments will not be accepted on December 30th or 31st 2018.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.