Motel Motel le Beluga
191 b des pionniers, G0T 2A0 Tadoussac, Canada – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 396 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Max adults: 2||
Double Room with Balcony
Area Info– Excellent location – show map
What's nearby *
Tadoussac Chapel0.3 miles
Marine Mammal Interpretation Centre0.4 miles
Pointe de L'Islet0.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets *
Auberge du Lac Restaurant0 miles
Natural Beauty *
Lac de l'Anse a l'eau Lake0.1 miles
Plage de TAdoussac Ocean/Sea0.3 miles
Adelard Lessard Mountain0.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Auberge du Lac
Food: American, Steakhouse, Local
Most popular amenities
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
Services & Extras
- Tickets to shows/attractions Additional charge
Pets are not allowed.
- Walking tours
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Canoeing Off-site Additional charge
- Fishing Off-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles) Additional charge
Food & Drink
- Wine/Champagne Additional charge
- Kids' meals Additional charge
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Secure parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Private check-in/out
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Non-smoking rooms
- First aid kits available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/out
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Refundable damage deposit
A CAD250 damage deposit is required on arrival (around USD188.91). This deposit will be fully refunded at check-out, as long as there isn't any damage to the property.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Motel le Beluga accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that all special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in. Additional charges may apply.
If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform the property in advance.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
A damage deposit of CAD 250 is required on arrival. That's about 188.91USD. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full by credit card, subject to an inspection of the property.
Please inform Motel le Beluga of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
License number: 064046