Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
269 Main Street, K0K 3L0 Wellington, Canada – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 286 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Newsroom Suites is located in the center of wine country in Prince Edward County. This boutique hotel is within 6.2 mi from a number of local wineries. The hotel is air conditioned and completely smoke free.
Each suite features 2 flat-screen TVs and an iPod docking station. Each has simple, modern decor and includes a fully equipped kitchenette. The bathroom has a clawfooted bath.
Guests will find a seating area stocked with a library of Canadian books.
Wellington On The Lake Golf Course is 0.6 mi away. Wellington Heritage Museum is only steps away. Sandbanks Provincial Park is less than 30 minutes' drive away. Wineries, markets, restaurants, cafes and nightlife are all located nearby.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Newsroom Suites
- We have a pug. Can we take him? Thanks!Hi and thanks for your inquiry. Our property has a strict, no-pet policy. However there are other properties in area that will accept pets. Please l...Answered on February 11, 2021
- does the place has oven for cooking or no?We do not have any cooking appliances other than a microwave and a kettle. So no stove and no oven.Answered on January 23, 2021
- If I came by train & taxi (from Windsor) would I need a car to explore Wellington? eg - are there tours to wineries, etc?Yes. Some of the smaller, more personalized wine tour folks include County Vine Tours, and Unofficial Wine Tours. The two most prominent and therefor...Answered on October 14, 2021
- Hoping to book the main floor patio roomfor Wednesday June 24th...I see the no smoking but does that apply to a cigar outdoors on patio with a glass o...Cigar smoking, indeed all smoking, is permitted on the patio. And with a glass of wine, sounds enchanting. Cheers, Rick and KathleenAnswered on June 5, 2020
- Is the main floor patio room available for 3 nights, the 3rd week of October?Yes, we do have availability in our Garden Suites.Answered on July 23, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Newsroom Suites accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 11:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Newsroom Suites of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Newsroom Suites
The prices at Newsroom Suites may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Newsroom Suites offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
Room options at Newsroom Suites include:
Newsroom Suites is 650 feet from the center of Wellington.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Newsroom Suites by:
- Car 2h
Check-in at Newsroom Suites is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.