Niagara Cottage Rental
156 Mary Street, L0S 1J0 Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada –
My property was built in 1871 and both the cottage and garden reflect that time period. When you step onto my property you'll be taken back into time to a more quiet, serene setting where all the chaos and stress of big cities are left behind.
Area Info –
- Jackson-Triggs Winery 0.5 miles
- Fort George National Historic Site of Canada 0.5 miles
- Shaw Festival Theatre 0.7 miles
- Peller Estates 1.1 miles
- Konzelmann Winery 3 miles
- Brock's Monument 6.5 miles
- Floral Clock 7.3 miles
- Niagara College Residence & Conference Center 7.9 miles
- Butterfly Conservatory 8 miles
- Botanical Gardens 8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Whirlpool Aero Car 9.3 miles
- Greyhound Canada 10 miles
- Amtrak/Via/Go Train Station 10 miles
- Niagara Falls Culinary Institute 11 miles
- Casino Niagara 11 miles
- Rainbow Bridge 11.2 miles
- Skylon Tower 11.4 miles
- Old Falls Street 11.5 miles
- American Falls 11.5 miles
- Horseshoe Falls 11.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- NOTL GOLF CLUB RESTAURANT Restaurant 1 miles
- Value Mart Supermarket 1 miles
- Tim Hortons Cafe/Bar 1 miles
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport 27.8 miles
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport 30.7 miles
- Pearson Airport 40.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Wine glasses
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Alarm clock
- Free toiletries
- Body soap
- Walk-in Shower
- Toilet paper
- Guest bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Shared bathroom
- Dining area
- Sitting area
Media & Technology
- Cable channels
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Hypoallergenic pillow
- Non-feather pillow
- Feather pillow
- Socket near the bed
- Sofa bed
- Clothes rack
- Hardwood/Parquet floors
- Private entrance
- Interconnecting room(s) available
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Entire unit located on ground floor
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ Facilities
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Mini Golf
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Tennis Court
Outdoor & View
- Garden view
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment and Family Services
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children or adults stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Extra beds are not available.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 2.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Niagara Cottage Rental accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Early check-in and late check-out are available upon request subject to availability.
Please note the credit card details provided are to guarantee the reservation and for incidentals. Payment to the property must be made by cash, bank transfer or personal check.
Deposit is to be paid via bank transfer or personal cheques within 48 hours of making your reservation.
This is a non-smoking property and any guests who violate this rule will be fined CAD 100 for cleaning charges.
The only pets allowed are dogs (up to a maximum of 2 dogs, for an additional CAD 50 per dog per night). Dogs must be put in their crate at night and when the pet owner isn't in the house. Dogs are not allowed to roam in the house by themselves if the pet owner is away from the property.
Please inform Niagara Cottage Rental of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
A damage deposit of CAD 75 is required upon arrival – that's about 59.50USD. This deposit is fully refundable at check-out as long as there's been no damage to the property.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.