Ocean Island Inn | Backpackers | Suites
791 Pandora Avenue, V8W 1N9 Victoria, Canada – Great location - show map
Single Bed in Economy Mixed Dormitory Room
Single Bed in Co-ed Dormitory Room
Single Bed in Female Dormitory Room
Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom
Basic Double Room with Shared Bathroom
Small Double Room with Shared Bathroom
Double Room with Shared Bathroom
Double Room with Extra Bed and Shared Bathroom
Queen Room with Private Bathroom
Family Room with Shared Bathroom
Ocean Island Inn | Backpackers | Suites has a wide array of rooms to suit your budget and lifestyle. You can choose from comfortable hostel-style dorm beds to private rooms in all shapes and sizes: twin rooms, double rooms, group/family rooms, queen rooms (with TVs and en-suite bathrooms) and even apartment suites at our second location by the park and ocean. And our prices are far lower than other Victoria accommodation, with great extended stay rates! Ocean Island is delightfully unique!
Ocean Island Inn | Backpackers | Suites takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Craigflower Manor and Schoolhouse 0.1 miles
- Victoria City Hall 0.2 miles
- Victoria Conservatory of Music 0.2 miles
- Metro Studio Theatre 0.2 miles
- Alix Goolden Performance Hall 0.2 miles
- St. Andrews Cathedral 0.2 miles
- Mcpherson Theater 0.2 miles
- Save-On-Foods Memorial Center 0.2 miles
- The Bay Center 0.2 miles
- Victoria Police Historical Society Museum 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Fairmont Empress Hotel 0.5 miles
- Victoria Harbour Ferry 0.5 miles
- Royal BC Museum 0.6 miles
- Point Ellice House 0.9 miles
- Craigdarroch Castle 0.9 miles
- Victoria Gulf Club 3 miles
- Camosun College 5 miles
- Royal Roads University 5.3 miles
- The Butchart Gardens 10.5 miles
- Brentwood Bay Ferry Terminal 11.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- John's Place Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Shine Cafe Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Victoria Public Market Market 0.2 miles
- Market on Yates Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Wellburn's Marekt Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Market Square Market 0.4 miles
- Canoe Brewpub Cafe/Bar 0.5 miles
- Dallas Road Ocean/Sea 1.7 miles
- Mt. Douglas Mountain 6.2 miles
- Thetis Lake Lake 6.2 miles
- Goldstream Park River 12.4 miles
- Victoria Airport 15.4 miles
- Bellingham International Airport 45.5 miles
- Nanaimo Airport 49.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Ocean Island Lounge
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Ocean Island Inn | Backpackers | Suites
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Shared Kitchen
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs CAD 10 per day.
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note, this historic building does not have a lift. Baggage assistance is available. Guests may also request to stay on the first or second floor.
Please note, limited parking is available on site for CAD $10/day. Unlimited parking is available 350 feet away for CAD $12/day.
Guests booking as a group of 6 or more must be approved by the property before booking.
Please note this property also accepts PayPal, traveler's cheques and cash. Cancellations are subject to applicable tax charges.
The Ocean Island Lounge is open from Monday to Saturday.
Please note towels are available at a surcharge.
Please note that due to space limitations, only one large piece of luggage and one small bag can be allowed in dorm rooms (the same dimensions as most airlines). More free storage is available in lockers outside of the dorms or in our secure basement storage.