Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel
6080 Fallsview Boulevard , L2G 3V5 Niagara Falls, Canada –
Luxury Queen Room
King Suite with Spa Bath and Sofa Bed
Superior King Room with Courtyard View
Superior King Room with Fireplace
Luxury King Room with Fireplace
Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds
Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Courtyard View
Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance
Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds
Luxury King Room
Superior Queen Room
Area Info –
- IMAX Theatre Niagara Falls 0.1 miles
- Skylon Tower 0.1 miles
- The Galleria Shops and Dining 0.3 miles
- Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort 0.3 miles
- Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum 0.5 miles
- Niagara SkyWheel 0.5 miles
- Niagara Falls 0.5 miles
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises 0.5 miles
- Journey Behind the Falls 0.5 miles
- Table Rock Welcome Centre 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Horseshoe Falls 0.6 miles
- American Falls 0.6 miles
- Casino Niagara 0.6 miles
- Rainbow Bridge 0.8 miles
- Old Falls Street 1.1 miles
- Amtrak/Via/Go Train Station 1.7 miles
- Greyhound Canada 1.8 miles
- Marineland 2 miles
- Whirlpool Aero Car 2.3 miles
- Niagara Falls Culinary Institute 2.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Food Basics Supermarket 1.2 miles
- Commisso's Fresh Foods Supermarket 2.9 miles
- Walmart Supermarket 3 miles
- Lake Erie Lake 9.3 miles
- Lake Ontario Lake 12.4 miles
- Niagara River Parkway River 0.3 miles
- Niagara Falls - waterfalls River 0.3 miles
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport 20.4 miles
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport 40.9 miles
- John C. Munro Airport 43 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Flour Mill Scratch Kitchen
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Indoor Pool (all year)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Evening Entertainment (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
WiFi is available in all areas and charges apply.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 17.99 per day.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Currency Exchange
- Honeymoon Suite
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged CAD 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged CAD 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note: only the Standard Two Double room types can accommodate more than 2 occupants. A maximum of 2 people are allowed in the Executive One Queen room type.
The guest's credit card may be pre-authorized for the price of the room plus tax.
A damage deposit of CAD 200 is required upon arrival – that's about 162.76USD. This deposit is fully refundable at check-out as long as there's been no damage to the property.