The Fairmont Palliser
133 9th Avenue Southwest, T2P 2M3 Calgary, Canada –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 1016 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Fairmont Double Room with Two Double Beds
Signature Queen Room
Room Selected at Check In
Fairmont Gold Room
5 Reasons to Choose The Fairmont Palliser
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Calgary
Since June 1, 1914, Fairmont Palliser has been the city's premier address, the cornerstone of Calgary's hospitality industry and a landmark building that is rich in history and architecture. For a century, Fairmont Palliser has been the luxury Calgary hotel of choice to celebrate special occasions, and to welcome Royalty, celebrities, and visiting heads of states and nations from all around the world.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Calgary Tower 0.1 miles
- Art Gallery of Calgary 0.1 miles
- 1st street C Train 0.1 miles
- Glenbow Museum 0.2 miles
- Centre Street C Train 0.2 miles
- 3rd Street C Train 0.2 miles
- CORE Shopping Centre 0.2 miles
- Stephen Avenue Walk 0.3 miles
- Calgary Memorial Park 0.3 miles
- Olympic Plaza 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Calgary Stampede 0.6 miles
- Stampede Park 0.6 miles
- Kensington 1.1 miles
- Calgary Zoo 1.3 miles
- Calgary Zoo Botanical Garden & Prehistoric Park 1.5 miles
- McMahon Stadium 3 miles
- Devonian Gardens 3.5 miles
- Harvest Hills Golf Course 7.3 miles
- Crowchild Twin Arena 8 miles
- CrossIron Mills 11.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Charcut Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Calgary Airport 6.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Oak Room Lounge
No additional info available
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool Toys
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bikes Available (free)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and charges apply.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 45 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Parking Garage
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Pet Bowls
- Paid WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
The Fairmont Palliser accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.