Pemberton Gateway Village Suites
7330 Arbutus Street, V0N 2L0 Pemberton, Canada – Show map
|× 8||Three Room Studio|
|Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony|
|× 6||Deluxe Two Room Studio with Balcony|
|× 6||Two Room Studio|
1st Building at 1st Traffic Light junction Hwy99 Across from PetroCan petrol / gas station.Under the Red ClockTower. Gateway where the Town Begins! Free Parking! 7330 Arbutus Street. Pemberton V0N 2L1 Lat & Long 50° 19' 4.6915", -122° 47' 54.8019"
Pemberton Gateway Village Suites takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Show map
Restaurants & Markets
- The Market at Mile One Market 0 miles
- Mile One Eating House Restaurant 0 miles
- Mount Currie Coffee Company Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Petro Can Market 0 miles
- Husky, Pioneer Jnct Market 0.1 miles
- Pony Expresso Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Blackbird Bakery Cafe/bar 0.4 miles
- Grimms Deli Restaurant 0.4 miles
- A G Foods Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Centennial Cafe Cafe/bar 0.5 miles
- Pemberton Valley Supermarket Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Lillooet River River 1.2 miles
- Mosquito Lake Lake 4.8 miles
- Lillooet Lake Lake 9.3 miles
- Joffre Lakes Ski lift 17.4 miles
- Whistler Blackcomb Mountain 18.6 miles
- Joffre Mountain 18.6 miles
- Whistler Blackcomb Ski lift 19.9 miles
- Pemberton Ice Cap Heli-Ski Ski lift 24.9 miles
- Arn Canal River 0.1 miles
- Mount Currie Mountain 0.2 miles
- Pemberton Creek River 0.2 miles
- One Mile Lake Lake 0.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: American, French, Italian, Seafood, International, European
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Pemberton Gateway Village Suites
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Ski Storage
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Water Park Off-site
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Windsurfing Off-site
- Karaoke (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Packed Lunches
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Convenience Store (on site)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:30 PM - 10:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to three children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged CAD 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note, all guests checking in must be 21 years of age or older or accompanied by a legal guardian, and the credit card holder must be the one that checks in, and be on site for length of stay.
Please Note: Bed sizes listed by Booking.com are EU or North American standard depending on Language selection: Click on Flag under address bar, Select "English (US)" for North American Bed Sizes. Select "English (UK)" for EU/UK sizes.
Please note, There is daily round trip Greyhound Bus & Public Transit available from this property to Whistler. Pacific Coach Runs multiple daily return Service From YVR Vancouver International Airport to Whistler, and Greyhound from Vancouver to Pemberton via Whistler.
Please note, American Express is not accepted at this property and cannot be used to reserve a room.
Washers & Dryers on each floor only $1 to wash & $1 to dry.
Guests traveling from USA and Overseas are encouraged to inform their credit card company that they are traveling to Canada.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 84 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: