Pillar and Post Inn & Spa
48 John Street, L0S 1J0 Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 816 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Pillar and Post Inn & Spa.
Area Info –
- Fort George National Historic Site of Canada 0.6 miles
- Shaw Festival Theatre 0.6 miles
- Jackson-Triggs Winery 0.6 miles
- Peller Estates 0.8 miles
- Konzelmann Winery 3.2 miles
- Brock's Monument 6.2 miles
- Floral Clock 7 miles
- Butterfly Conservatory 7.8 miles
- Botanical Gardens 7.8 miles
- Niagara College Residence & Conference Center 7.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Whirlpool Aero Car 9.1 miles
- Greyhound Canada 9.7 miles
- Amtrak/Via/Go Train Station 9.7 miles
- Niagara Falls Culinary Institute 10.7 miles
- Casino Niagara 10.8 miles
- Rainbow Bridge 11 miles
- Skylon Tower 11.2 miles
- Old Falls Street 11.3 miles
- American Falls 11.3 miles
- Horseshoe Falls 11.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Cannery Restaurant 0 miles
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport 27.5 miles
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport 30.9 miles
- Pearson Airport 40.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Pillar and Post Inn & Spa
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Niagara-on-the-Lake
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Hot Spring Bath
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
5:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 18 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged CAD 50 per person per night when using existing beds.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Debit card Pillar and Post Inn & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that the maximum number of rooms that can be booked under 1 credit card is 3 rooms.
Please note, this hotel charges a mandatory CAD 15/night resort fee. This fee covers:
- In-room WiFi.
- On-site parking.
- A shuttle service shuttle to destinations within the old town of Niagara-on-the-Lake (limited distance).
- Resort activities such as aqua fit, candlelight yoga, sommelier tasting, bonfires and walking tours (events vary by season).
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.