Post House Inn, Circa 1835
95 Johnson St., L0S 1J0 Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada –
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 271 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Post House Inn, Circa 1835.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Fort George National Historic Site of Canada 0.2 miles
- Shaw Festival Theatre 0.4 miles
- Jackson-Triggs Winery 0.9 miles
- Peller Estates 1.2 miles
- Konzelmann Winery 3.4 miles
- Brock's Monument 6.7 miles
- Floral Clock 7.4 miles
- Butterfly Conservatory 8.2 miles
- Botanical Gardens 8.2 miles
- Niagara College Residence & Conference Center 8.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Whirlpool Aero Car 9.5 miles
- Greyhound Canada 10.2 miles
- Amtrak/Via/Go Train Station 10.2 miles
- Niagara Falls Culinary Institute 11.2 miles
- Casino Niagara 11.3 miles
- Rainbow Bridge 11.5 miles
- Skylon Tower 11.7 miles
- Old Falls Street 11.7 miles
- American Falls 11.8 miles
- Horseshoe Falls 12.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Treadwell Farm to Table Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Valumart Supermarket 0.1 miles
- The Olde Angel Inn Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Niagara River River 0.6 miles
- Lake Ontario Lake 0.3 miles
- Niagara Falls International Airport 12.1 miles
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport 27.8 miles
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport 30.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Post House Inn, Circa 1835
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Fence Around Pool
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Bottle of Water
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Post House Inn, Circa 1835 accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking Policy: The Post House Inn is a 100% non-smoking facility. Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the inn. Should it be determined that smoking has taken place in a guest room, The Post House Inn will charge a CAD $250.00 cleaning fee, placed on the guest folio before or after check-out.
Pet Policy: Only service animals are allowed. Please advise when making a reservation if bringing a guide dog or service animal into The Post House Inn so we may prepare for arrival accordingly.
Third and Extra Person Fee: Room rates are listed for single / double occupancy. Additional adults sharing a room will incur a charge of CAD $75 per night, per person.
Minimum Age Requirements: All guests must be 18 years or older to confirm guest room accommodations at The Post House Inn. A valid photo ID must be presented at the time of check in for age verification.
Seasonal Outdoor Heated Pool & Whirlpool: The outdoor heated swimming pool and whirlpool are located in the courtyard. The pool and whirlpool are open only in the summer months, from 8:00 am to 10:00pm.
Please note, the seasonal swimming pool and hot tub are only open 30 May until 30 September.
Post House stays are tailored for adults, and therefore, we reserve the right to decline entry to any person below the age of 12 unless agreed by us in writing before arrival.
A resident dog is on site.