155 Byron Street, L0S 1J0 Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 1077 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Queens Landing.
Area Info –
- Shaw Festival Theatre 0.2 miles
- Fort George National Historic Site of Canada 0.4 miles
- Peller Estates 1 miles
- Jackson-Triggs Winery 1.3 miles
- Konzelmann Winery 3.9 miles
- Brock's Monument 6.5 miles
- Floral Clock 7.3 miles
- Botanical Gardens 8.1 miles
- Butterfly Conservatory 8.1 miles
- Niagara University 8.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Whirlpool Aero Car 9.4 miles
- Greyhound Canada 10.1 miles
- Amtrak/Via/Go Train Station 10.1 miles
- Niagara Falls Culinary Institute 11 miles
- Casino Niagara 11.2 miles
- Rainbow Bridge 11.4 miles
- Skylon Tower 11.6 miles
- Fashion Outlet Mall 11.6 miles
- American Falls 11.7 miles
- Horseshoe Falls 12.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Zees Grill Restaurant 0.2 miles
- The Irish Harp Pub Cafe/Bar 0.5 miles
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport 27.4 miles
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport 31 miles
- Pearson Airport 40.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Queens Landing
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Niagara-on-the-Lake
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 18 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged CAD 50 per person per night when using existing beds.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that the maximum number of rooms that can be booked under 1 credit card is 3 rooms.
Please note, this hotel charges a mandatory CAD 15/night resort fee. This fee covers:
- In-room WiFi.
- On-site parking.
- A shuttle service shuttle to destinations within the old town of Niagara-on-the-Lake (limited distance).
- Resort activities such as aqua fit, candlelight yoga, sommelier tasting, bonfires and walking tours (events vary by season).
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.