Ramada Vancouver Downtown
1221 Granville Street, V6Z 1M6 Vancouver, Canada –
Studio Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking
King Room - Non-Smoking
Queen Suite - Non-Smoking
Room Selected at Check-In
Queen Room - Non-Smoking
Double Room - Non-Smoking
Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking
4 Reasons to Choose Ramada Vancouver Downtown
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
You can have it all when it comes to Downtown Vancouver accommodations. At the Ramada Vancouver Downtown Hotel, you’ll stay in the heart of the city’s vibrant entertainment district, in rooms and suites furnished with all the comforts of the 21st century. Best of all, you’ll enjoy exceptional value, with nightly rates that leave you with plenty to spend on Vancouver’s many attractions and local events.
Area Info –
- Vancouver Coastal Health Authority 0.1 miles
- BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS 0.3 miles
- Providence Health Care 0.3 miles
- Yaletown Roundhouse Skytrain Station 0.3 miles
- False Creek 0.4 miles
- Orpheum Theatre 0.4 miles
- Yaletown 0.4 miles
- Granville Island Ferry Dock 0.5 miles
- The Centre in Vancouver for Performing Arts 0.5 miles
- Vancouver Art Gallery 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Lonsdale Quay 3.1 miles
- Jericho Beach 3.4 miles
- Pacific Coliseum 3.8 miles
- Capilano Suspension Bridge 4.6 miles
- Spanish Banks 4.7 miles
- University of British Columbia 5.4 miles
- Bridgeport Skytrain Station 5.6 miles
- Sea Island Centre Skytrain Station 6 miles
- YVR Airport Station 6.2 miles
- Aberdeen Skytrain Station 6.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Blenz Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Whitespot Restaurant 0 miles
- Choices Supermarket Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Granville Island Marketplace Market 0.6 miles
- English Bay Ocean/Sea 0.4 miles
- Capillano River River 3.1 miles
- Grouse Mountain Mountain 4.3 miles
- Grouse Mountain Ski lift 4.3 miles
- Vancouver Airport 6.1 miles
- Nanaimo Airport 36.9 miles
- Abbotsford Airport 37.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Happy Hour (additional charge)
- Evening Entertainment (additional charge)
- Nightclub/DJ (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast Options
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 25.40 per day.
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged CAD 20 per night when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged CAD 20 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Ramada Vancouver Downtown accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Upon check-in photo identification and credit card is required. The Credit Card must be physically displayed at check-in by the cardholder. No 3rd party credit card authorizations are allowed. All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
The property will be undergoing renovations from Wed, Jan 17, 2018 until Sun, Apr 01, 2018. During this period, guests may experience some noise or light disturbances, and some hotel facilities and services may not be available.