Ramada Plaza Toronto
300 Jarvis Street, M5B 2C5 Toronto, Canada – Show map
Junior King Suite
Junior King Suite with Sofa Bed
Queen Room with Two Queen Beds
Two-Bedroom King Suite
Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access
6 Reasons to Choose Ramada Plaza Toronto
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Toronto
The Ramada Plaza Toronto has been a family owned property for over 15 years. We take pride in making sure all our guests feel as part of our family. Our boutique hotel located in Downtown Toronto is a close walk to Dundas Square and a five minute walk to College Subway Station. Our wide variety of guest suites from a simple one king bedded room to full two bedroom suites will be sure to accommodate any size of group you may need.
Ramada Plaza Toronto takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Show map
- Maple Leaf Gardens 0.2 miles
- Allan Gardens 0.2 miles
- Ryerson University 0.2 miles
- Phoenix Concert Theatre 0.3 miles
- College Subway Station 0.3 miles
- Buddies in Bad Times Theatre 0.3 miles
- Mackenzie House 0.4 miles
- Dundas Subway Station 0.4 miles
- Yonge-Dundas Square 0.4 miles
- Ed Mirvish Theatre 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Toronto Eaton Center 0.6 miles
- Queens Park 0.8 miles
- Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts 0.9 miles
- University of Toronto 1 miles
- Hockey Hall of Fame 1 miles
- Toronto Symphony Orchestra 1.1 miles
- Air Canada Centre 1.3 miles
- CN Tower 1.4 miles
- BMO Field 2.9 miles
- York University 9.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Saint Lawrence Market Market 0.6 miles
- Loblaws - Maple Leaf Gardens Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Keg Mansion Steak House Restaurant 0.3 miles
- The Blake House Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Lake Ontario Lake 0.6 miles
- Humber River River 3.1 miles
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport 2.3 miles
- Pearson Airport 12.5 miles
- John C. Munro Airport 44.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 32 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 17 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests under the age of 21 are only allowed to check in with a parent or official guardian.
A security deposit of CAD 100 per night is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
The credit card used at the time of the booking must be presented by the cardholder upon check in. If the credit card used at time of booking does not belong to the guest, a 3rd party credit card authorisation form must be submitted to the hotel before check-in. Contact the hotel directly for more information.