1809 Water Street, E1N 1B2 Miramichi, Canada – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 689 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Nestled on the banks of the Miramichi River in Miramichi's Historic Water Street Business District, this riverfront hotel offers on-site dining and an indoor pool. All modernly furnished guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.
Each room at Rodd Miramichi features a flat-screen TV with cable. Boasting pine furniture and rich décor, amenities include tea and coffee making facilities. Some rooms overlook the Miramichi River and have a patio.
At Rodd Miramichi New Brunswick, 1809 Restaurant and Bar offers a variety of dishes. Guests can dine on the deck during the summer months or inside in front of a crackling grand fireplace during the winter months. Cocktails are offered.
Kouchibouguac National Park is 30 minutes’ drive from this hotel. Moncton is 89 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi...are dogs allowed?Good afternoon, Yes dogs are allowed in our hotel. Preferable for us to know in advance to make sure we assign you a room on the main floor with pati..Answered on 6 May 2021
- Do you have rooms with jacuzzi/whirlpool i.e. honeymoon suite?We do have 4 lovely suites on property but unfortunately none have a jacuzzi or whirlpool. We do have a hot tub in the pool area though.Answered on 12 February 2020
- Hello, is your hot tub up and running yet?Yes they are! Vanessa, Front Desk.Answered on 11 February 2023
- Is there room in parking lot for tractor truck with out trailerHello, Yes we do have a big parking lot in the back of the hotel. We usually have a lot of bus tour during the summer and they have no problem findin..Answered on 30 October 2019
- Is there a refrigerator in the King room and also does it have a patioAlmost all the rooms have a fridge in them, we always let housekeeping know when one is needed in the room just in case. And as for the patio, they ar..Answered on 11 February 2023
- Still looking?
1809 Restaurant and Bar
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Outdoor furniture
- Coffee machine
- Clothes rack
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- ATM on site
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Opening times
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Heated pool
- Saltwater pool
- Pool/Beach towels
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Locker rooms
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 17 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 19
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Rodd Miramichi accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Rodd Miramichi
Room options at Rodd Miramichi include:
Rodd Miramichi has 1 restaurant:
- 1809 Restaurant and Bar
The prices at Rodd Miramichi may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Rodd Miramichi can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Yes, Rodd Miramichi is popular with guests booking family stays.
Rodd Miramichi is 1.2 miles from the center of Miramichi.
Rodd Miramichi offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Locker rooms
- Swimming pool
Check-in at Rodd Miramichi is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.