225, Côte de la Montagne, G1K 4E6 Quebec City, Canada –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 16 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The Royal Dalhousie is an old warehouse which was transformed as spacious condo's. Each condo is at least 2000 square foot and all have a view of the park and St-Laurence river.
A family owned business who has been in tourism in Old Québec city since 1981.
We are located next to the famous Place Royale. All condo's have a direct view from the living room and some bedrooms to the river and park in front of the building.
Languages spoken: French, English
Area Info –
- Museum of Civilization 0.1 miles
- Place Royale 0.1 miles
- Samuel de Champlain Statue 0.1 miles
- King Louis XIV Statue 0.1 miles
- Funiculaire Quebec 0.1 miles
- Quartier du Petit Champlain 0.2 miles
- Basilique Cathedrale Notre Dame de Quebec 0.2 miles
- Musee du Fort 0.2 miles
- Basse Ville 0.2 miles
- Agora 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Rue du Tresor 0.2 miles
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac 0.2 miles
- Terrasse Dufferin 0.3 miles
- Vieux Quebec Old Quebec 0.4 miles
- Morrin Centre 0.4 miles
- Plains of Abraham 1.3 miles
- Battlefields Park Parc des Champs de Bataille 1.4 miles
- Grande Allee 1.8 miles
- Parc Aquarium du Quebec 5.7 miles
- Sainte Anne de Beaupre Basilica 19.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Farmer\'s market Market 0.6 miles
- Metro supermarket Supermarket 0.9 miles
- Initiale Restaurant 0 miles
- Lac St-Joseph Lake 9.3 miles
- ST-Laurence river River 0 miles
- Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport 9.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 10 per day.
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged CAD 50 per person per night when using existing beds.
One additional older child or adult is charged CAD 50 per person per night in an extra bed.
One child under 4 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Royal Dalhousie accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please inform Royal Dalhousie of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
A damage deposit of CAD 500 is required upon arrival – that's about 382.09USD. This deposit is fully refundable at check-out as long as there's been no damage to the property.