Offering a welcome basket to guests on arrival, this waterfront Sooke property features a private beach with views of the Pacific Ocean and Olympic Mountains. The city of Victoria is 45 minutes’ drive away.
A cable flat-screen TV and free WiFi are included in each room at Salty Towers Ocean Front Cottages. A seating area is provided in all nonsmoking rooms and wood furnishings are featured throughout. Select suites offer a kitchenette where the guest are able to prepare and enjoy meals in-suite for added comfort and convenience.
BBQ facilities and a terrace are available for use at Salty Towers – Sooke. Guests can stroll around the gardens or relax in the on-site hot tub. Daily whale watching tours and fishing charters are provided from the private dock at this property, from June to September.
Fishing activities in the Strait of Juan de Fuca are just 0.6 mi away. Whiffen Spit is less than 8 minutes’ walk from Salty Towers Ocean Front Cottages.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Ella Beach8.4 Very good beach1.2 miles from property
- What is the March weather like in Sooke? Rainy? cold?Difficult to answer. It is weather. It is never consistent. Tough to forecast. We have had great weather in March, but last year was not the greates..Answered on 4 January 2020
- Is your hot tub still open during covid?Yes it has been maintained and operatingAnswered on 28 October 2020
- How do we know that our reservation is accepted?who iis askingAnswered on 13 February 2022
- Are you pet friendly?Sorry we have no pet friendly cottages or suites.Answered on 8 October 2020
- Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there?Yes, there is a beach next to our property. Sometimes you need to define what is a perfect beach holiday. We have a beach at our door step. It is a..Answered on 7 September 2019
- Still looking?
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Salty Towers Ocean Front Cottages accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please note, room rates are based on double occupancy. There is an extra charge of CAD $10 per extra person, up to a total of 4 people.
Please inform Salty Towers Ocean Front Cottages of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Salty Towers Ocean Front Cottages
Check-in at Salty Towers Ocean Front Cottages is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Room options at Salty Towers Ocean Front Cottages include:
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Salty Towers Ocean Front Cottages on this page.
Salty Towers Ocean Front Cottages is 1.7 miles from the center of Sooke.
The prices at Salty Towers Ocean Front Cottages may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Salty Towers Ocean Front Cottages offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Water park
- Spa facilities
- Bike tours
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Private beach area
- Water sports facilities on site