Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Sasquatch Crossing Eco Lodge B&B
15500 Morris Valley Rd, V0M1A1 Harrison Mills, Canada – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 70 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Sasquatch Crossing Eco Lodge B&B
- If I look a single room for one person is that still $338 for two nights? August 12th 2 14th are the dates I'm looking atyes, it will, plus applicable taxesAnswered on July 10, 2020
- Hello, Is your pool currently open? Thank you! MarikaGood morning, our swimming pool is seasonal and available from late June to September :)Answered on March 31, 2022
- Hi Is there anywhere near to eat in the evening? We’re looking at staying Sunday night Thanks SteveThank you for asking, The Sandpiper Golf Resort, with the River's edge Restaurant is 3 km from our locationAnswered on May 15, 2022
- do you have a phone?Yes, we have a phoneAnswered on September 30, 2020
- Hello Is the pool heated?our swimming pool is seasonal, June through August, yes, it is heated during these monthsAnswered on April 11, 2022
4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
ATM card Sasquatch Crossing Eco Lodge B&B accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Guests must meet one or more requirements to stay in this property: Proof of full Covid-19 vaccination, a recent valid negative coronavirus PCR test, or recent proof of coronavirus recovery.
FAQs about Sasquatch Crossing Eco Lodge B&B
Guests staying at Sasquatch Crossing Eco Lodge B&B can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Sasquatch Crossing Eco Lodge B&B include:
The prices at Sasquatch Crossing Eco Lodge B&B may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Sasquatch Crossing Eco Lodge B&B is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Sasquatch Crossing Eco Lodge B&B by:
- Car 1h 40min
Sasquatch Crossing Eco Lodge B&B is 2.1 miles from the center of Harrison Mills.
Sasquatch Crossing Eco Lodge B&B offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Game room
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Horseback riding