Residence & Conference Centre - King City
13980 Dufferin Street, L7B 1L7 King City, Canada –
RCC King City
Residence & Conference Centre - King City, located on the Seneca College King City Campus, offers a short term or an alternative to extended stay hotels. We have all suite hotel-like facilities that are made available to the general public as an affordable accommodation provider during the summer months.
Our accommodations are a great alternative to any extended stay hotel because of our incredible value and great package rates.
Residence & Conference Centre - King City is situated on 282 hectares of conservation land with miles of hiking and walking trails. The residence is conveniently situated steps from public transit and minutes from all of Vaughan’s major attractions including Canada’s Wonderland and Vaughan Mills Mall.
Languages spoken: English
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Upper Canada Mall 7.2 miles
- Richmond Hill GO Station 7.2 miles
- Newmarket Theatre 7.6 miles
- Canada's Wonderland 7.8 miles
- Southlake Regional Health Centre 8 miles
- Elvis Stojko Arena 8.4 miles
- Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre 9 miles
- Legoland Discovery Centre Toronto 9.2 miles
- Uplands Ski Centre 9.8 miles
- First Markham Place 11.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- York University 12.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Roost Cafe Restaurant 3.1 miles
- The Roost Cafe Cafe/Bar 3.1 miles
- Coppa\'s Fresh Market Supermarket 3.1 miles
- Locale Restaurant & Bar Restaurant 3.1 miles
- Rockford\'s Bar & Grill Restaurant 3.1 miles
- The Hunt Pub Cafe/Bar 3.1 miles
- Deserti Home Bakery Cafe/Bar 3.1 miles
- King City Market Place Market 3.1 miles
- Pearson Airport 19.8 miles
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport 23.2 miles
- Kitchener/Waterloo Regional Airport 54.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
Sit back and relax
- BBQ Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Vending Machine (snacks)
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 5 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Ticket Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Laundry (additional charge)
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Residence & Conference Centre - King City takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Residence & Conference Centre - King City accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Full payment is required at check-in. Late check-out charges will apply after 11:00.
In case of early departure, prepayment will not be refunded.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
A damage deposit of CAD 100 is required upon arrival – that's about 77.32USD. This deposit is fully refundable at check-out as long as there's been no damage to the property.