Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
The St. Regis Toronto
325 Bay Street, M5H 4G3 Toronto, Canada – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 88 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose The St. Regis Toronto
- Free coffee in roomThank you for your message! Yes, we have Nespresso coffee machines that are equipped with complimentary coffee pods for your convenience!Answered on October 11, 2019
- Can you use the pools right now?Yes guest can use pool on property. Guest needs to make a reservation for pool hours upon check-inAnswered on October 23, 2020
- Hi are there any rooms with balconies or smokibg rooms available?Hello. Kindly note that we have neither rooms with balconies nor smoking rooms.Answered on February 10, 2022
- hello, is the swimming pool and the restaurant open (this weekend)? thank youApologies that due to the new by-law that became effective on Jan. 5th, 2022, the hotel's swimming pool and restaurant is temporarily closed.Answered on January 17, 2022
- Hi there, Can a 17 year old stay in a room adjoining to a parents’ room provided the rooms are booked by the parents?As long as the reservation is made under Parents name who will be occupying the next room, kids can stay in the other room.Answered on May 8, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The St. Regis Toronto accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
LOUIX LOUIX: Closed from Fri, Mar 20, 2020 until Mon, Apr 06, 2020
Bar is closed from Fri, Mar 20, 2020 until Mon, Apr 06, 2020
Fitness center is closed from Fri, Mar 20, 2020 until Mon, Apr 06, 2020
Spa/wellness center is closed from Fri, Mar 20, 2020 until Tue, Jun 30, 2020
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Fri, Mar 20, 2020 until Mon, Apr 06, 2020
FAQs about The St. Regis Toronto
The St. Regis Toronto offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Spa facilities
- Body scrub
- Swimming pool
- Beauty services
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Body treatments
- Steam room
- Body wrap
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Locker rooms
- Facial treatments
From the nearest airport, you can get to The St. Regis Toronto by:
- Train 35min
The prices at The St. Regis Toronto may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The St. Regis Toronto has 1 restaurant:
- LOUIX LOUIX
Check-in at The St. Regis Toronto is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at The St. Regis Toronto can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at The St. Regis Toronto include:
The St. Regis Toronto is 1,000 feet from the center of Toronto.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.