The Garrison House Inn
350 Saint George St, B0S 1A0 Annapolis Royal, Canada – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 68 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
An private bathroom with Italian tile floors is included in each room at The Garrison House Inn. Each unique room features free WiFi, a 32" flat-screen TV, a radio and windows with a property or park view.
Guests are greeted each morning with a fresh, hot breakfast. You can enjoy dinner at The Garrison House Restaurant with fresh seafood, vegetables and other international dishes. Dinner is served in the 3 dining rooms, and screened in veranda facing the Fort and western sky.
Garrison House Inn is less than 1.2 mi from Annapolis Royal Golf & Country Club. Port Royal National Historic Site is 7.5 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.The Garrison House Inn has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Dec 23, 2011
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello do you have a room with a king bed or a Queen bed available for Sept 1st and 2nd 2021 Thanks Rollie and Carol McInnisWe have a room available for those dates with 1 queen bed or a room with 1 queen bed + 1 double bed. There are different room locations in our Inn so..Answered on 29 July 2021
- Do the rooms have their own bathrooms?Yes all of them have private bathrooms in the roomAnswered on 25 October 2021
- Do you have a room with two queen beds for four peopleWe do however it is best to phone and get details to see if the 2 rooms that fit this description would be suitable for your group. Patrick RedgraveAnswered on 3 September 2021
- Do you have a pet friendly room available 3 people august 24?Yes we do. We have rooms with a Queen bed and rooms with a Queen and double bed and one Queen suite.Answered on 3 April 2023
- Is there smoming allowed on the deckYes if you make sure the door and the window in the door and the window facing the deck from the jacuzzi room are ALL closed, you make smoke on the de..Answered on 17 September 2020
- Still looking?
- Garrison House Grill
- CuisineAmerican • French • Indonesian • Japanese • Seafood • Asian • European • Grill/BBQ
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Coffee machine
- Live music/PerformanceOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Bar crawls
- Temporary art galleries
- Water parkAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
From 3:00 PM to 10:30 PM
From 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Garrison House Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
FAQs about The Garrison House Inn
Guests staying at The Garrison House Inn can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Room options at The Garrison House Inn include:
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at The Garrison House Inn on this page.
The prices at The Garrison House Inn may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Garrison House Inn is 1,500 feet from the center of Annapolis Royal.
The Garrison House Inn has 1 restaurant:
- Garrison House Grill
The Garrison House Inn offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Water park
- Tour or class about local culture
- Temporary art galleries
- Live music/Performance
- Walking tours
- Bar crawls
Check-in at The Garrison House Inn is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.