Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
5184 Morris Street, Downtown Halifax, B3J 1B3 Halifax, Canada – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 288 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose The Halliburton
- Are all your guest rooms on the upper floor or can we request a room on a lower or street level? I’m looking to book 2 rooms for 6 days.Good day! We do have a few rooms that are on the lower level, with just a few stairs leading into the building. If you advise us that you would pref...Answered on February 11, 2020
- Do basement floors have a bathroom?Hi there, Yes they do have their own bathrooms.Answered on June 24, 2022
- Is a credit card needed to check in, misplaced my card so don't have it for in personHello. We look forward to hosting you. Yes, a valid credit card and matching photo ID will be required for check in.Answered on December 3, 2021
- Hi there, is there off street parking? Thank you, MJHi there! We have several options for parking. We do have a onsite parking lot. On very busy days, if this lot is full we do also have access to a cou...Answered on August 20, 2020
- How likely is it to get parking on April 26Good evening, We are quite busy that weekend so it is hard to say. But there is also street parking available and pay able parking also nearby.Answered on April 15, 2022
- Still looking?
Food: Seafood, Local, European
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 17 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 19
Pets are not allowed.
The Halliburton accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that there are limited free parking spaces on site.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Halliburton
The Halliburton is 2,800 feet from the center of Halifax.
The prices at The Halliburton may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at The Halliburton is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The Halliburton offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Happy hour
The Halliburton has 1 restaurant:
Room options at The Halliburton include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Halliburton by:
- Car 35min