Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
The Hidden Ridge Resort
901 Hidden Ridge Way Box 1070, T1L 1H8 Banff, Canada – Great location - show map
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose The Hidden Ridge Resort
- Due to Covid 19 are the hot tubs and sauna going to be open at the end of September 2020Our lower outdoor wading pool is open with physical distancing in place. The upper outdoor hot pool will open in Stage 3 of Alberta's Relaunch.Answered on July 14, 2020
- Can u pay with a debit/Visa cardThank you for your question. We will need a valid credit card at time of booking and guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check...Answered on October 19, 2019
- Are there rooms with private hot tub as im wanting to book a getaway feb 3 2021 for my husband's 50th just 2 of usYes, there are certain rooms with private hot tubs. You can only book the Premier King Condo with Hot Tub directly with the Hidden Ridge Resort.Answered on September 29, 2020
- Hi, are pools still closed? Or is there a vaccination requirement?The pools are open and there are no restriction or proof of vaccination required as they are outdoors.Answered on November 15, 2021
- Is it pet friendlyNot all rooms are pet-friendly. Pets are welcome in select pet-friendly rooms at our resort. There is a fee of $25 per pet per night, and reservations...Answered on March 27, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 17 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The Hidden Ridge Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Groups: Bookings of 3 rooms or more will be classed as a group and charged 1 night plus tax deposit A group cancelation policy of 30 days will be applicable. Changes or cancelations will need to be made at least 30 days in advance or the 1 night deposit will be forfeited. There must be a name attached to each room.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Hidden Ridge Resort
The Hidden Ridge Resort is 1.2 miles from the center of Banff.
Check-in at The Hidden Ridge Resort is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at The Hidden Ridge Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Hidden Ridge Resort offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at The Hidden Ridge Resort on this page.
Yes, The Hidden Ridge Resort is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at The Hidden Ridge Resort include: