The Read House
153 Mary Street, L0S 1J0 Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 45 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Circa 1910 Property, situated only a 8-9 Minute Walk to the Old Town near Golf Courses, Wineries and Theaters.
Close to Wineries, Theaters and the Oldest Golf Course in North America.
Languages spoken: English
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Fort George National Historic Site of Canada 0.5 miles
- Jackson-Triggs Winery 0.5 miles
- Shaw Festival Theatre 0.7 miles
- Peller Estates 1.1 miles
- Konzelmann Winery 3 miles
- Brock's Monument 6.5 miles
- Floral Clock 7.3 miles
- Niagara College Residence & Conference Center 7.9 miles
- Butterfly Conservatory 8 miles
- Botanical Gardens 8.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Whirlpool Aero Car 9.3 miles
- Greyhound Canada 10 miles
- Amtrak/Via/Go Train Station 10 miles
- Niagara Falls Culinary Institute 11 miles
- Casino Niagara 11 miles
- Rainbow Bridge 11.3 miles
- Skylon Tower 11.4 miles
- Old Falls Street 11.5 miles
- American Falls 11.6 miles
- Horseshoe Falls 11.9 miles
- Niagara Falls International Airport 12.1 miles
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport 27.8 miles
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport 30.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Freedom to eat when you want
- Electric kettle
- Washing machine
- Alarm clock
- Free toiletries
- Spa tub
- Guest bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Private bathroom
Space for everyone to be together
- Dining area
- Sitting area
Media & Technology
Fun for everyone under one roof
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Hardwood/Parquet floors
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Ironing facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Sit back and relax
- BBQ Facilities
Food & Drink
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Bikes Available (free)
Outdoor & View
Enjoy the view
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children or adults stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Extra beds are not available.
Cribs are not available.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 2.
Pets are not allowed.
The Read House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.