The Rex Hotel Jazz & Blues Bar
194 Queen Street West, M5V 1Z1 Toronto, Canada –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 1284 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Rex Hotel Jazz & Blues Bar.
Basic Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom
Bob Ross has served as the proud owner of The Rex Hotel for over 40 years. Tom Tytel is responsible for bringing 18 live shows to The Rex every week. Jazz lives here. Avi Ross carries on in his father's and grandfather's footsteps, managing this Toronto landmark.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Native Stone Art 0.1 miles
- Campbell House Museum 0.1 miles
- Osgoode Subway Station 0.1 miles
- Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts 0.1 miles
- Museum of Television 0.1 miles
- Ontario Legislative Buildings 0.1 miles
- Osgoode Hall 0.1 miles
- Royal Alexandra Theatre 0.2 miles
- Princess of Wales Theater 0.2 miles
- Ontario College of Art and Design 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Toronto Symphony Orchestra 0.3 miles
- Toronto Eaton Center 0.4 miles
- CN Tower 0.6 miles
- Yonge-Dundas Square 0.6 miles
- Hockey Hall of Fame 0.6 miles
- Air Canada Centre 0.7 miles
- Ryerson University 0.7 miles
- University of Toronto 0.9 miles
- Queens Park 1 miles
- BMO Field 2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Loblaws Supermarket 1.1 miles
- St. Lawrence Market Market 1.1 miles
- Kensington Market Market 1.4 miles
- Nota Bene Restaurant 0 miles
- Rabba Fine Foods Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Lake Ontario Lake 1.1 miles
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport 1.4 miles
- Pearson Airport 12 miles
- John C. Munro Airport 43.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Rex Hotel
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
5 Reasons to Choose The Rex Hotel Jazz & Blues Bar
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment (additional charge)
- Entertainment Staff
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- ATM On Site
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children or adults stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 2.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Debit card The Rex Hotel Jazz & Blues Bar accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that full payment is required upon check-in.
When booking more than 2 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.