Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Paradox Hotel Vancouver
1161 West Georgia Street, V6E 0B3 Vancouver, Canada – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 701 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Paradox Hotel Vancouver
- Do you have a gym in the hotel?Good Morning, Yes, we do have a fitness center in our hotel. The fitness center is complimentary to our guests and the hours of operation are 5:30am...Answered on December 19, 2019
- Is there a couch in the room? Do you have a room with two queens and a couch?Good Day, Please note that this room does not have a Sofa/Couch. Only our One Bedroom suites have a Sofa in the living room and a Kind bed in the bed...Answered on August 20, 2019
- Do you provide shuttle service from the airport?Thank you for your email, I am afraid we do not have a shuttle service from the Airport. The most convenient way to get to the hotel is a Taxi and wil...Answered on November 1, 2019
- Do you have complimentary bicycles for guests to use?Good day, Yes, we have bicycles for guest use. They are on a first come, first served basis and subject to availability.Answered on June 28, 2022
- Hi how far away from the cruise port see you? How much roughly in a taxi is it ?Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal is located approximately 1 km away from our property. A taxi will be approximately $8 - $18 depending on traffic.Answered on February 28, 2022
- Still looking?
Food: Cantonese, Chinese
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 19
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Paradox Hotel Vancouver accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
As a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has temporarily suspended its shuttle services.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Paradox Hotel Vancouver
From the nearest airport, you can get to Paradox Hotel Vancouver by:
- Car 30min
- Taxi 35min
- Train 40min
Room options at Paradox Hotel Vancouver include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at Paradox Hotel Vancouver is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Paradox Hotel Vancouver may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Paradox Hotel Vancouver has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Paradox Hotel Vancouver can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Paradox Hotel Vancouver on this page.
The nearest beach is 0.9 miles from Paradox Hotel Vancouver.
Paradox Hotel Vancouver is 1,800 feet from the center of Vancouver.
Paradox Hotel Vancouver offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Pool table
- Beauty services
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Spa facilities
- Locker rooms
- Swimming pool
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Happy hour
- Waxing services
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Steam room
- Foot bath