Victoria Inn Hotel and Convention Centre Thunder Bay
555 West Arthur Street, P7B 5R5 Thunder Bay, Canada –
With our indoor pool, featuring the biggest indoor water slide in northwestern Ontario, The Victoria Inn is a place where families can get together and have fun. There is a restaurant on site open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner and plenty of banquet space to hold any meeting or conference.
Area Info –
- Fort William Gardens 2 miles
- Thunder Bay Art Gallery 2.1 miles
- Northwestern Ontario Sports Hall Of Fame 2.2 miles
- Amethyst Mine Panorama 2.2 miles
- Thunder Bay Museum 2.2 miles
- Port Arthur Stadium 3.8 miles
- Loch Lomond Ski Area 5.5 miles
- Current River Arena 7.5 miles
- Dragon Hills Golf Course Driving Range 8.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Wasabi Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Metro Supermarket 0 miles
- Tim Hortons Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Naxos Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Boston Pizza Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Mount Mckay Scenic lookout Mountain 6 miles
- Lake Superior (Marina Park) Lake 7 miles
- Loch Lomand Ski lift 8.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Victoria Inn Hotel and Convention Centre Thunder Bay
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (free)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Victoria Inn Hotel and Convention Centre Thunder Bay takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged CAD 10 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Victoria Inn Hotel and Convention Centre Thunder Bay accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Breakfast is not included in the room rate.
Please note that the pool and slide will be closed from April 24-26, 2017. There will also be construction on the roof starting April 10, 2017.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
A damage deposit of CAD 150 is required upon arrival – that's about 116.95USD. This deposit is fully refundable at check-out as long as there's been no damage to the property.