White Oaks Conference & Resort Spa
253 Taylor Road, L0S 1J0 Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada –
Our Niagara-on-the-Lake hotel will cosset you in comfort, convenience, elegance and style. Choose from several room types ranging from superior to the uber fantastic. This is a romantic hideaway, an oasis of calm at a busy conference, and your home base for an unforgettable visit to Niagara-on-the-Lake. We’ve packed our 220 beautifully appointed and recently updated rooms with modern, tasteful touches: robe service and flat screen TVs, mini fridges and safes, fabulous duvet-covered beds – even TVs in the bathrooms!
Area Info –
- Niagara College Residence & Conference Center 0.2 miles
- Niagara College Niagara on the Lake Campus 0.2 miles
- Royal Niagara Golf Club 0.5 miles
- St Catharines City Hall 4 miles
- Brock University 4.7 miles
- Lundy's Lane Cemetery 5.1 miles
- Canada One Factory Outlet 5.2 miles
- Niagara Helicopters Limited 5.4 miles
- Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls 5.6 miles
- Whirlpool Aero Car 5.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Amtrak/Via/Go Train Station 6.2 miles
- Greyhound Canada 6.2 miles
- Casino Niagara 6.5 miles
- Skylon Tower 6.5 miles
- Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort 6.7 miles
- Rainbow Bridge 6.9 miles
- Niagara Falls 6.9 miles
- American Falls 6.9 miles
- Journey Behind the Falls 6.9 miles
- Horseshoe Falls 7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Outlet Collection at Niagara Market 0 miles
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport 26.5 miles
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport 34.8 miles
- John C. Munro Airport 38.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Play Bar & Grill
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Grow Kitchen & Cafe
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch
5 Reasons to Choose White Oaks Conference & Resort Spa
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
WiFi is available in all areas and charges apply.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Dry Cleaning
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Paid WiFi
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to three children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged CAD 25 per person per night when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged CAD 20 per person per night in an extra bed.
One child under 2 years is charged CAD 10 per person per night in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
White Oaks Conference & Resort Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
All reservations are subject to a facilities fee.
A security deposit of CAD $50.00 per day is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.