Stay in the heart of Vancouver – Excellent location – show map
This hotel is adjacent to BC Place Stadium and Rogers Arena. An on-site launderette is featured. A refrigerator is included in all rooms. Stadium-Chinatown Skytrain station is 1,000 feet away.
Cable TV and a telephone are provided in all rooms at YWCA Hotel Vancouver. Each air-conditioned room includes a desk. Private and shared bathroom facilities are offered.
Guests at the Hotel YWCA have use of 3 guest kitchens, with dishes and cooking utensils available. A coffee shop is located in the lobby. Vending machines offering snacks and drinks are located on-site.
Robson Street shopping and restaurants and the Queen Elizabeth Theater are 5 minutes’ walk away.
Our guest room refurbishment in the original tower is well underway, and the estimated completion time is January 2023. We will do our very best to minimize the impact of this work during your stay and thank you for your understanding. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
This is our guests' favorite part of Vancouver, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi do the rooms have a Safe and are they secure ?We have complimentary safety boxes at the front desk. Yes, our rooms are very secure.Answered on 31 December 2019
- Can I store my luggage with your hotel for 2 nights after checking out because I will be coming back to check in after 2 days. ThanksWe have a baggage room for our guests for storing their luggage when they arrive before your room is ready. If you need a place to store your luggage ..Answered on 12 November 2019
- how do I get to Canada Place Pier from the YWCA hotel by Skytrain?The Skytrain station will be 1.5 block from our hotel on the same street; you will need to take the train to Waterfront Station (last station). And ou..Answered on 20 February 2020
- Hello! Do you allow men to stay at your YWCA?Hi - Good Question! Yes, the YWCA Vancouver does also allow men to stay. However, our room revenues go to support single moms and their families.Answered on 19 February 2022
- Can i pay cash or debit card?Yes, we require a credit card to make and guarantee the booking but you can pay by debit or cash when you arrive.Answered on 7 August 2021
- Still looking?
- Flat-screen TV
- Parking garage
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fitness center
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 16 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 19
Pets are not allowed.
YWCA Hotel Vancouver accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Parking will not be available during renovations.
Housekeeping services: due to the ongoing labor shortage, we are currently unable to provide housekeeping services for those staying less than four nights. Additional towels, linens and supplies can be requested at anytime. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about YWCA Hotel Vancouver
Yes, YWCA Hotel Vancouver is popular with guests booking family stays.
The nearest beach is 0.6 miles from YWCA Hotel Vancouver.
Room options at YWCA Hotel Vancouver include:
YWCA Hotel Vancouver is 2,450 feet from the center of Vancouver.
The prices at YWCA Hotel Vancouver may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at YWCA Hotel Vancouver is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
YWCA Hotel Vancouver offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center