Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
3100 Kulmhotel Gornergrat
Gornergrat, 3920 Zermatt, Switzerland – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.9/10! (score from 647 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose 3100 Kulmhotel Gornergrat
- Please let me know can we will have snow on may 29th 2020 as according to pics of now .everything is covered with snow, we want to spend a night in...Hello, Unfortunately the slopes are closing every year till the end of April, but you could go skiing on the glacier.Answered on 31 March 2020
- How far is the hotel from zermatt village?you need the train, which takes about 45 min one-way from Zermatt - Gornergrat.Answered on 18 August 2020
- Hello, are there activities, such as hiking and snowshoeing trails, that directly leave from the hotel? Or do we have to take the train to Zermatt to ...we are a typical ski in out our resort. To start hicking tours you have to go back to ZermattAnswered on 27 December 2020
- Hi, Is there a Matterhorn basecamp tour that you can offer? what will be the price in december 2021. Also please let me know any list of other tours o...For tours around the Gornergrat and also on the other mountains we recommend to contact the zermatters.ch.Answered on 3 September 2021
- I’m booked in the hotel on March 1st. I’m skiing. If I buy a ski lift pass can I reach the hotel and avoid the train costs?If you have a ski pass the Gornergrat railway is included.Answered on 28 January 2022
- Still looking?
Vis à Vis
Cuisine: Italian, Local, European
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Cuisine: Italian, Local, European
Open for: Lunch
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 19:00
08:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cot upon request
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The maximum number of cots allowed depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
3100 Kulmhotel Gornergrat accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that the hotel can only be reached by railway. The last train leaves Zermatt at 18:00 (there is a later train in high season - please consult timetables).
The “Swiss Postcard“ is accepted as payment.
Please note that the on-site restaurant is the only restaurant in the area.
FAQs about 3100 Kulmhotel Gornergrat
Guests staying at 3100 Kulmhotel Gornergrat can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to 3100 Kulmhotel Gornergrat by:
- Train 4h
Room options at 3100 Kulmhotel Gornergrat include:
Check-in at 3100 Kulmhotel Gornergrat is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
3100 Kulmhotel Gornergrat has 2 restaurants:
- Vis à Vis
- Panorama Self
3100 Kulmhotel Gornergrat is 3.1 miles from the centre of Zermatt.
The prices at 3100 Kulmhotel Gornergrat may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
3100 Kulmhotel Gornergrat offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):