Lomatten Str. 7 , 3906 Saas-Fee, Switzerland –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 224 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Double Room (1 Adult)
Standard Double Room
Superior Double Room
Superior Triple Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Family Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)
The Allalin is the only hotel in Saas-Fee run and owned by the same family since it was built in 1928 by Peter-Maria & Albertina Zurbriggen-Andenmatten, the great grand father of the present owners Eva & Sabrina Zurbriggen and their husbands Yohan and James. Sabrina has given birth to Lino on Jan 18th 2013, the 5th generation? In 1957 Gustav and Hanny Zurbriggen-Glatt have taken over the hotel. In 1977 Tobias and Sandra Zurbriggen-Pozzi took over from their parents.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Saas Fee - Hannig 0.1 miles
- Ski Lift Saas Fee - Hannig 0.1 miles
- Alpin Express I 0.4 miles
- Ski Lift Stafelwald 0.5 miles
- Leeboden 0.6 miles
- Plattjen 0.6 miles
- Saas-Fee Plattjen 0.6 miles
- Kalbermatten-Bifig Section 1 0.6 miles
- Ski Lift Bifig 0.6 miles
- Spielboden 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Ski Lift Saas Fee - Spielboden 0.6 miles
- Ski Lift Saas Grund - Kreuzboden 1.2 miles
- Zum Berg 1.8 miles
- Furggstalden 1.9 miles
- Ski Lift Saas Fee - Alpin Express II 2.1 miles
- Allalin Glacier 4.5 miles
- Zermatt Railway Station 10.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- CofFee Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Migros / Coop Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Mittelallalin Mountain 1.2 miles
- Mattmark Lake 6.2 miles
- Hannig Ski lift 0.1 miles
- VISPA River 0.3 miles
- Agno Airport 47.4 miles
- Malpensa Airport 50.2 miles
- Belp Airport 59.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Local, International, European
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Allalin
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Saas-Fee
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Ski Passes Available
- Ski School (additional charge)
- Ski Storage
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Currency Exchange
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Baggage Storage
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Allalin accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that the restaurant is closed from mid-April to early June and from mid-September to mid-December. Half-board is only available for the entire stay and has to be booked on arrival.
Please note that the cable cars and most restaurants and shops in the village are closed from mid-April to early June.
Please note that for bookings of 6 or more rooms, different policies apply. The property will contact you after booking.