Riedstrasse 80, 3920 Zermatt, Switzerland – Great location - show map
BaseCamp Hotel enjoys a quiet and central location in Zermatt, just a 4-minute walk from the center and a 2-minute walk from the ski bus stop. The nonsmoking property offers spacious rooms with flat-screen TV. Free WiFi is available.
Guests of Hotel BaseCamp benefit from an internet corner, a sauna, and a ski storage room with a ski boot dryer.
The lounge includes a fireplace, where you can enjoy a drink after a day out in the mountains. A breakfast buffet is served every morning.
The Sunnegga Cable Car and Zermatt Train Station can be reached in a 7-minute walk from the BaseCamp Hotel.
This is our guests' favorite part of Zermatt, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip.
- Zermatt-Sunnegga - 1,400 feet
- Zermatt - Furi Ski Lift - 2,400 feet
- Matterhorn Express Gondola - 2,400 feet
- Matterhorn Express 1 - 2,550 feet
- Eisfluh - 3,450 feet
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, does the Family Room have a view of the Matterhorn from the balcony?Good afternoon, our family rooms have a balcony but no view of the Matterhorn. Best regards, Laura-Jane BlüthnerAnswered on 2 January 2022
- Hi, We don’t need extra bed for kid(4yrs). Superior Double is enough for us(2 adults+1kid). Can we book superior double room? Any extra charge incur?If you would like to book a superior double room for two adults and a kid there will be an extra charge of 20 CHF per night. Thanks for your understa..Answered on 27 March 2022
- Hi, may I ask if Superior Double Room can accommodate 2 adults + 1 kid (4yrs old)? This room confirm to have clear Matterhorn view? Thanks!Good evening, the double rooms are for two persons. For a kid with 4yrs old we recommend our triple rooms with three beds. Our superior double room..Answered on 26 March 2022
- hi.. i need to book family room for our fam 2adult 3 children (10,13,15) is it ok if i book only 1 family room & my 10y child just share bed with me?Good afternoon, If you let us know in advance it would be possible to book an extra person to the room. It will cost a fee of 20 CHF per night addit..Answered on 26 February 2023
- Hi there, I am just wondering if the most expensive option of the standard triple room would offer a view of the Matterhorn?The standard triple room normally doesnt offer a view of the Matterhorn. The price differences of the two different options contain of the different c..Answered on 24 February 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Ski pass vendor
- Ski storage
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- Board games/Puzzles
- Books, DVDs or music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit press
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
7:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
BaseCamp Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please inform BaseCamp Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about BaseCamp Hotel
BaseCamp Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Check-in at BaseCamp Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
The prices at BaseCamp Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at BaseCamp Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at BaseCamp Hotel include:
BaseCamp Hotel is 1,500 feet from the center of Zermatt.