Hotel Bellevue Palace Bern
Kochergasse 3-5, 3011 Bern, Switzerland –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 351 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Bellevue Palace Bern.
4 Reasons to Choose Hotel Bellevue Palace Bern
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
The offical guest house of the Swiss Confederation has a history extending back 150 years – The BELLEVUE PALACE is the only grand hotel in the heart of the capital. It hosts many head of states, royalties and is featured in John le Carré's spy novels
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- House of Parliament Bern 0.1 miles
- Bern Clock Tower 0.1 miles
- Kornhaus 0.1 miles
- French Church Bern 0.2 miles
- Einsteinhaus 0.2 miles
- Münster Cathedral 0.2 miles
- Bern railway station 0.3 miles
- Untertorbrücke 0.6 miles
- Bärengraben 0.6 miles
- Tierpark 0.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Paul Klee Museum 1.3 miles
- PostFinance Arena 1.3 miles
- Wankdorf Stadium 1.4 miles
- Stade de Suisse 1.4 miles
- Rope Park Gantrisch 11.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Farmers Market on Tuesday Market 0.1 miles
- Einstein Cafe Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Globus Delikatessen Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Aare River 0.2 miles
- Belp Airport 3.4 miles
- Basel-Mulhouse Airport 45.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: International, European
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Lower Sink
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs CHF 28 per day.
- Public Transportation Tickets
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Pet Bowls
- Pet Basket
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child from 2 to 14 years is charged CHF 70 per person per night in an extra bed.
One older child or adult is charged CHF 105 per person per night when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged CHF 105 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Bellevue Palace Bern accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.