We're sorry, but it's not possible to make reservations for this hotel on our site right now. Click here to see nearby hotels
Grand Hôtel Belvédère, Wengen, a Beaumier Hotel
Galliweidli, 3823 Wengen, Switzerland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 256 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The Art Nouveau-style Belvédère hotel in the car-free village of Wengen is in an elevated location, a 5-minute walk from the center, and offers magnificent views of the Jungfrau mountain and the Lauterbrunnen valley. A computer station with internet access is provided in the lobby and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. The hotel serves a rich buffet breakfast and at the dinner buffet you can find a selection of hot and cold dishes as well as delicious desserts. Enjoy the sun and the superb views from the terrace or read a good book while drinking a nice cup of tea or coffee in the cozy lobby or in the sunny atrium. The Belvédère hotel is only a 5-minute walk from the train station. Upon request, free luggage transportation to and from Wengen Train Station is available upon arrival and departure.
This is our guests' favorite part of Wengen, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.Grand Hôtel Belvédère, Wengen, a Beaumier Hotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jul 8, 2009
- Wengiboden - 1,150 feet
- Wengen-Mannlichen - 1,150 feet
- Figeller - 1,350 feet
- Ski Lift Wengen - Mannlichen - 1,650 feet
- Lauterbrunnen - Grütschalp - 4,700 feet
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
See what guests loved the most:
- JayneUnited States of America“Gorgeous old hotel with lovely antique furnishings! we had a room with an absolutely spectacular view and a small balcony. The breakfast was amazing with so many choices. Very formal dining room and very peaceful too. They also brought us a kettle...”
- ArunkumarCanada“1. Amazing views of Jungfrau and the Lauterbrunnen valley. 2. Nice charming Alpine lodge-type room (with bunk beds for kids). 3. Hotel vehicle for drop-off to Wengen station.”
- ZiaUnited Arab Emirates“Best Hotel I have ever stayed. Comforting and very good breakfast.”
- RobertUnited States of America“All of the staff were unfailingly kind and helpful.”
- MargaretUnited States of America“the staff were welcoming, enthusiastic, and smiling. dinner buffet brought us back twice. I love the timelessness of the hotel. I wanted to step back in time and I did.”
- ShannonUnited States of America“We loved everything about the Hotel Belvedere and Wengen. The family room was large and had an amazing view, breakfast had a good variety for a hotel breakfast, the hotel was clean, staff members were friendly and helpful, and the location was...”
- GabrieleGermany“we got an upgrade and had a beautiful terrace overlooking the mountains”
- VikasUnited States of America“the property has a great view and the rooms are comfortable with a good amount of space. the staff was courteous”
- ShaadUnited States of America“Amazingly beautiful hotel with fantastic views. Staff was very hospitable and very well organized. The hotel is located away from the city center, which makes the location more comfortable.”
- KathyUnited States of America“Beautiful dining room and nice balcony off bedroom.”
Property questions and answersBrowse questions from guests for anything extra you want to know about the propertyThe property usually replies within a few hours
Hello is there good internet on the room as one if my daughters unfortunately needs to work while we are staying. Thank you!Yes, we have a strong WIFI.Answered on 28 August 2022
Do you have on-site Covid testing or can you arrange for a rapid test to be scheduled so that we can travel home after our stay with you on a SaturdayDear Sirs, you can be tested at the doctors in Wengen. However, our hotel Belvedere had to close already due to the lack of bookings. We would relocat..Answered on 29 September 2021
Is there public parking lot available nearby?There is a parking in Lauterbrunnen, at the church and at the campingAnswered on 6 August 2020
Hi.. Does the Jungfrau view rooms have a balcony?Most of our Jungfrau view rooms have a balcony, but not all of them.Answered on 9 May 2022
Hi We are arriving via car Is there an area not attached to the hotel where we could park our car during our stay ?Good evening You have to park your car in Lauterbrunnen. There is a park house behind the train station in Lauterbrunnen. There you can leave your car..Answered on 16 August 2021
If we book how we Know which is the shuttle bus from hotel. We have 5 bags for4 people ?Dear Guest You give us a call, and we will come and pick you up from the train station in Wengen. The name of the hotel is written on the electric car.Answered on 21 July 2022
- Still looking?
Hotel area info *
Restaurants1 Restaurant On Site
- Restaurant #1
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
Amenities of Grand Hôtel Belvédère, Wengen, a Beaumier HotelGreat facilities! Review score, 8.6
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Sun deck
- Ski pass vendor
- Ski schoolAdditional charge
- Ski storage
- Live sports events (broadcast)Off-site
- Mini golf
- Ping-pongAdditional charge
- Game room
- Tennis courtAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Shuttle service
- Pet bowls
- Convenience store on site
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Smoke-free property
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
From 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
From 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above will be charged as adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash is not accepted Grand Hôtel Belvédère, Wengen, a Beaumier Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Upon prior request, the hotel offers a pickup service from Wengen train station to the property.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.